It's all Wallace's Fault

(Ignite's POV)

Glendale and Glaciel isn't still returning what are they taking them so long?

If they couldn't catch fish it's okay for them to just return.

" Brother left! A bit more to left!" (Natalia)

" That's the wrong way forward!" (Claudia)

" Right. Nathan please take turn to the right. " (Clayder)

" Backward." (Herald)

One of Glaciel's friend Nathan was currently being blindfolded while holding a wooden sword aiming on the watermelon.

" Who i supposed to listen to?! This is so confusing!" (Nathan)

" Brother, Listen to me." (Natalia)

They are enjoying themselves i look at Wallace who was currently laying on the sand while closing his eyes.

" Wallace."

" What is it?" (Wallace)

" Aren't the two of them taking too long? "

" Well.. I suppose they are enjoying their brother and little brother time together while fishing? " (Wallace)

" What if something happened to them?"

" Well... i guess it's time to look for them."

Wallace stand up and we quickly go to a boat and find them.

We saw a boat silhouette on the corner of the sea and manage to see the two.

" Thankfully we manage to see them. Let's go now."

" Wait." (Wallace)

I saw Wallace moving the boat behind the large rock.

What the hell?

" Let's just watch them for a bit. " (Wallace)

I saw Wallace take out a Mirror Glass that was a magic tool technically use for spying other people.

" You have a really bad habit."

" I just need to satisfy my curiosity ~ i really love to have a look in other peoples lives. Well i should really care for them since i am the future king."
(Wallace)

" You're not suitable."

We saw the mirror show the figure of Glaciel and Glendale more closely.

Glendale was currently leaning on his little brother's shoulders while making Glaciel sit on his lap.

" Glaciel is so cute, look on how he is currently embarass right now. " (Wallace)

" Why are you interfering with their life. You're leading Glendale astray.  If someday Glendale realize you mislead him in the wrong direction i hope he will not kill you because of anger and embarassment. "

I saw Wallace making a proud expression on his face.

" Hoho. He will not. You will protect me when that happened right?" (Wallace)

" No. I have many things to take care of so there's no time for me to help you at all."

" Right. Right. I still have also many things to take care in the castle after this." (Wallace)

" How long are we gonna continue watching them?"

" Until they finish doing that kind of stuffs." (Wallace)

" That's impossible."

" I want to see them do some adult things right now." (Wallace)

" You're a Pervert."