A Confession Nightmare

Currently we are still bound by a rope and sitted on a chair.

How can the surroundings suddenly change? Is it Another Illusion Magic? Other than that, there was a huge tickling clock that appeared in the sky.

I saw Natalia untied her Rope using light magic to cut it.  I struggled to untie the rope but it looks useless.

" Do you need help? " (Natalia)

I was surprised that Natalia did still trust me despite what have Allan said earlier.

" Yes."

Natalia helped me by cutting the rope with her light magic. I give her a thankful look as i look around.

From what i could tell we are currently in the middle of this maze garden.

" Natalia, we need to–"

Or not... Now she was looking for confirmation.

" Tell me, is he what he said true?" (Natalia)

Natalia look at me calmly while holding a sword which was made from light magic on her hand pointing it on my neck. Also, can you tell me Heroine how did you summon your light magic if we are somehow trapped in our minds? Are you certain that's how light magic works? You are clearly defying some rules here Heroine-Chan!

" Are you a Dark Magic User?" (Natalia)

Natalia asked then stopped. I was suddenly nervous when she stopped and closed her eyes for the moment and her eyes narrowed at me.

" it was true... I can feel some Evil Energy from you..I didn't know that there are some ways to mask Evil Energy. How come I didn't notice it before. " (Natalia)

" No, I'm not. I'm not a Dark magic user. "

" How can you lie so bluntly? There are Evil energy around you." (Natalia)

" Trust me."

I smile towards Natalia as the tip of the sword touched my neck.

It hurts... Just like what happened when the brat is thrown out.

Is this really an illusion? Is this hurt because we are trapped in our mind?

" How can i trust you? Why would a person like you is around my Brother? " (Natalia)

Natalia asked and look at me coldly as she gripped her sword more tightly.

It really hurts!

This wasn't an illusion at all.

I sighed and smiled helplessly.

" Won't you believe in your Brother? Your Brother Nathan won't trust or become my friend if i am an Evil person. "

Natalia sighed and put down her sword.

So if i mentioned Nathan she would believe me easily?

" I trust my brother... So where should we go? Do we really need to save that Arrogant Prince? Does someone will really kill us? " (Natalia)

I touched the Walls with my eyes open.

" They are real..."

Is it really not an illusion? Strange. 

I decided to close my eyes and stand there.

" What are you doing? " (Natalia)

" Shhh.."

I touched the walls and realize that what i touched isn't a wall.

" This maze garden isn't real at all.."