2 years from now

(AN: How's Clayder looks like?)

Updated:05/01/19

Later Duke Sylph successfully captured the Witch and i was freed from this ridiculous situation.

" Prince, you shouldn't wander around without anyone protecting you. Look on what happened, you nearly got yourself in real trouble."
(Duke Sylph)

Duke Sylph smiled as he ruffled Wallace's hair affectionately.

" Thank you for the Help Duke Sylph."
(Wallace)

Wallace smiled grateful and polite as he accepted the hair ruffling like he was used to it.

" that's nothing, but make sure to bring guards with you later. Even if you are wearing a protection charm."
(Duke Sylph)

" I will consider it. "(Wallace)

Damn! Listen to the Old man, get your damn guards. I suddenly shiver and found Duke Sylph staring at me then turn his attention to Herald and Ignite.

What's with this Situation? Did this guy have an Split Personality? He's very nice right now. thankfully, i finally got out in the troublesome situation. Today is the 1st day that I'm back from being suspended from school and make effort in mending some of my relationships to everyone but look at what happened and i got my life endangered.

" You too Ignite and Herald you shouldn't wander around since the situation is troublesome recently."
(Duke Sylph)

" Troublesome?" (Ignite)

Ignite frowned as he look at Duke Sylph and glaring at him fiercely. Duke Sylph just ignored the stare and rubbed his hair just like what he did to Wallace.

" Well the Dark Magic Users Association has recently decided to become active again and some lunatic cult followers are going out and started to wreak havoc. Okay that's it, go back to your own residences and eat healthy foods, sleep early and grow up properly. " (Duke Sylph)

"" yes. ""

If I'm not wrong.. this is Bad!!.. This Event... Oh shit!!

Since the Dark Magic Association decided to come out from their hideout they are preparing into something massive. Currently today is the month of nature, day of Fire, Season of Spring.

Irishia has 24 hours in 1 day, 7 days = 1 week, 5 week = 1 month and 12 months = 1 year.

The Irishia has 7 days which is named after the elements day of Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, Nature, Dark, Light.
The 12 months are dragon, elf, fay, siren, gnome, dwarf, beastkin, naga, avian, spirit, demon and seraph.

The season is divided every three months in central, western and eastern continent mainly 1 month Winter, 3 months Spring, 3 months summer, 3 months Autumn and 2 months winter.

I suddenly remembered that there will be a war that will breaking out 2 years from now on. The Dark Magic User Association will declare war on the Central Continent specifically the Magic User Association causing many lives to be lost because of war involving many commoners in our Kingdom.

I know this event since it was a very important background story in the game. After all this was the beginning, It resulted on Heroine losing her Parents because of the war and accidentally awakened her Light Magic Power.

There will also many influential figures losing their lives in this Central Continent.

It would be best if they will ask for help in other Continent like the Western Continent that was Compose of Humans or the Eastern Continent  but it will break the state of Balance and Stalemate. Many people don't want the war that happened 20 years ago to continue that caused damage to the World and the lost of many lives. Later on, they're fear would become reality because 12 years from now on the War would continue and it will be causing more damage than before and more lost of lives. Also I will become one of the reasons of more damages.. Geez, I have a successful career as Villain in the Future and will be rewarded by being killed by one of the most beautiful and cute girl that walk in this world add the most painful ways to die again.