Lumina Von Paris Quartel Ⅸ️

" Glendale! It is good that you are here now!"

Arriving in their club room, Glendale was greeted by their President who was lazily leaning on the table with those pile of papers in the table and the floor.

Glendale nodded as he look at this Girl, if he could still be considered a girl. Her skirt was so long further down to her knees, he can still accept this fact. She was wearing a white unbuttoned shirt revealing her bandaged chest and her tanned tummy and her abs. Her blond hair which was supposed to be neat and braided was now scattered on the table messily.

If the Student Council President Ivy Thorvine will see her in this manner, she would gone crazy a long time ago. The Ideal Role model, Lumina Von Paris Quartel the Ⅸ️, The Holy Sacred Princess of the Holy Empire was currently acting like a tomboy and a Yankee..

" Oh, good, good, that you are here! Man it was really tought without having you Glendale."

" Sorry if i have troubled you President."

" Man, you have really troubled me with this many workloads! I'm leaving all of this to you Glendale."

" Yes."

Thus Glendale started to pick up those papers and arranged them neatly one by one, he would read them and tell them to the president to express his opinions about this matter the President would just shrug it off and leave everything to Glendale.

These things happening right now was only the current occurrence that ongoing in these Moral Committee Club.

When Glendale arrived and become the Vice President of this Club it was already like this. Beautiful in the outside but a Delinquent in heart in the inside that was the true nature of this Sacred Princess of the Holy Empire. She was a reincarnated person that was previously a Yankee and also she was a boy before.

" These days you really left me handling all these stuffs by myself, You have been busy over these little brother of yours Glendale."

" I'm sorry."

" No, it's alright. Anyway, how are you with your little brother? I didn't know that you are in that way with your little brother, Glendale.."

" Shut up."

" Looking at your face right now perhaps you are currently embarrass?"

"...."

" Man, after you regained the memories of your past life you become a Cold and Indifferent. I thought that we wouldn't see those serious but sometimes friendly you from the rumors."

" Shut up."

" But i would never thought that you are so passionate towards your little brother. Ah? Glendale what are you drawing your sword for?"

" For shutting your mouth."

**************

Later Glendale leaves the Club after he was finish doing his job there. Those other members, from where they could have gone to? It was irresponsible of them to leave him alone with that Lazy Delinquent Princess.

But i would never thought that you are so passionate towards your little brother..

He likes Glaciel but...

Can he just keep treating Glaciel like his little brother after regaining his memories. If not regaining his memories perhaps he already ××× his little brother from the moment when he saw Glaciel again.

".. that was ridiculous."

There's no way he would do that horrible thing. Also his little brother was still too young..