Punishment and Defending

Updated:05/07/19

Month of Siren day of fire, Spring Season.

" Young master, please wake up." (Clayder)

Clayder is in my room waking me up.

" Give me more five minutes."

" Young master how about i open your eyes now?" (Clayder)

I heard Clayder chuckling as he said those words. I feel goosebumps in my body and I never feel awake than ever before.

"... No, let me do it myself."

With that i get up from the bed and Clayder feeding me with rice and fried egg.

Somehow the taste of the food improve greatly. It was thanks to Clayder for finding the condiments, the food ingredients that I have given him these recent weeks and cooking the food by himself. He was a reliable servant when he was taking care of my daily necessities. He was also very good at Cooking! He would be the perfect servant that I can dream of if not for his sometimes snarky comments, creepy behavior and his handsome face...

" Thank you Clayder, because of you i can always eat delicious food."

" No need young master, it is this servant's duty to provide you a good meal. It was also thanks to young master for thinking this matters and improve the quality of food in Argentawn Household. The cooks said that the recipes are amazing. "

".... it's nothing... Then I should reward you for your hard work. Is there anything that you want as a reward?"

Clayder place the porridge in the table and look at me as if the Christmas has come early.

" This Servant is satisfied just serving young master."  (Clayder)

He raised my chin as he smiled, I can feel my face heating up in the moment. I know that he was lying what the heck I am getting embarrassed for?!

" you become bend?"

' no way! There's such no way I would fall for a creepy psycho!'

" Cute." (Clayder)

" **** off."

" Such a foul mouth..." (Clayder)

" Say, you don't really want a gift? If you don't say it and just say that fake words then I wasted my effort asking what gift did you want."

" then I would be honest young master." (Clayder)

"say it."

" I want your eyes young master. can you give it to me?" (Clayder)

".......just forget that i ask you for your reward."

" You're just all talk... " (Clayder)

I glared at him but Clayder just smirked, putting his finger on my lips and retracted it then place his finger on his cheek.

" Then it should be alright for a reward young master?" (Clayder)

" Yes?"

After that Clayder helped me picking up my clothes waiting outside while i am bathing and wearing my clothes.

" Glaciel... Father is calling for you."
(Glendale)

Glendale go to my room and look for me. He is acting suspicious as usual and maybe I can expect that he would act like this towards me from now on. Just what is going on here?

" is there something wrong?"

"... nothing.. It was just... I'm sorry. " (Glendale)

So it was guilt... Did he feel guilty towards me?