Eavesdropping?

After my first experience of going outside, I got used to it. Looks like going outside isn't scary as I thought to be. Especially when I was accompanied by Brother there is no need to worry about.

" do you think these clothes will suit me?" (Wallace)

Prince Wallace was holding a purple colored dress while looking on us smiling.

" Isn't that a girl's clothes?" (Glendale)

" Absolutely not." (Ignite)

"... Umm... I.. Think... We will.. Know.. It.. If Brother.. wear the dress... "(Herald)

" Hehe.. I am just joking~"

Prince Wallace put down the dress and I saw Prince Herald with a disappointed expression in his face for a second before returning to normal.

Together with Brother I am accompanying them for at least two months. I have gotten use to their antics and slowly enjoy being with them. If not for Brother's Violent Tendencies and Prince Wallace Strange Jokes then everything will be peaceful.

Today we explored the Capital and visit different shops. We also eat delicious sweets and snacks. I'm very happy eating delicious foods and i feel more happy when I am eating with my friends.

" I think it is better for me if I just explore the Capital like this everyday and don't study anymore." (Wallace)

" Your the Crown Prince." (Ignite)

" But that doesn't mean I will be the King. With my condition am I even suitable to become the King?" (Wallace)

Brother Ignite and Glendale look at Prince Wallace suspiciously.

" Condition? What are you talking about? "(Ignite)

" Ahh~ it's nothing.. Well I am a pervert.. I wonder if I am suitable to become the King?.. I Wonder what will happen if I become the King?" (Wallace)

" Hmm.. If you become the King and did something ridiculous please expect that I will be the first one to make you abandon your Throne. "(Ignite)

" Hahaha... Don't worry I won't do something like creating a Harem of 1,000 beauties. "(Wallace)

Prince Wallace said while looking at me. I unconsciously stepped back and look at Brother Ignite.

" I will kill you. " (Ignite)

" I'm just joking ~" (Wallace)

Prince Wallace laughed and Brother Glendale patted Prince Wallace's shoulder and look at him seriously.

" Wallace you can't do evil things. It is bad. "(Glendale)

" Uuhh.. Yeah.. Hahaha.. Glendale is still as innocent as always.. It's was tempting that every time you look at me with that kind of expression on your face it makes me want to corrupt you." (Wallace)

" Corrupt? "(Glendale)

" Don't listen to him." (Ignite)

Looks like their talk will last for few hours. I sighed as I look at Brother and tugged his clothes.

" Brother. "

" What is it? "(Ignite)

" Can I explore around? "

" Why? "(Ignite)

" Fahren it will be dangerous for you if your alone. "(Wallace)

" I will be just go to a shop and won't go to far away."

" Wallace is right. It will be dangerous." (Ignite)

" I want to learn to explore alone,Brother.. "