Illusion and Hostage?

Updated:05/01/19

Wallace's PoV

Because of recklessness of Herald, my little brother, The Witch suddenly start chanting magic spells.

I can't blame my Little Brother why is he very hostile to Dark Magic Users since our Mother was Killed by them. These days his tempers is at it's worse and his mind is unstable.. Even those Sealing Items are slowly becoming ineffective on him.. If his condition gets out I fear for worse what would happen and the sanctuary would do.

As the witch spells take effect and hit me, a barrier formed around myself blocking her attacks. I am thankful that I am currently wearing a magic charm which was capable blocking all kinds of high magic attacks and resist all of the Negative Statuses like Poison, Curses, Sleep, Burn and etc.

( Glaciel: Seriously? You got a good magic equipment?! What a Cheat!!)

My Little Brother is also wearing a high level magic resistance charm and I'm sure that Ignite is also wearing one.

We don't have anything to worry, i thought but looks like it isn't.

The Black Mist started to Spread the Surroundings blocking my eyesight.

" Witch, you're magic attacks are ineffective against us. We won't let you leave here until you pay your sins."

I said in a confident tone and hoping this blunt would be effective in making her worry and take a retreat. Deep Inside I was worrying if she ignored my warning and what would happen after..

" That's right!! You will be punish for your Sins! Evil Witch!" (Herald)

I face-palm inside my mind as Herald glared at the witch.

" fufufufu. How funny~ you sure are ignorant, as expected of arrogant nobles. If I'm not wrong you two are Prince Wallace and Prince Herald right? ~"

This is Bad....

" That's right."

Is she here to assassinate us?

" How dumb, This isn't any ordinary magic. This Black mist wasn't any ordinary dark Magic but an Illusion Magic. It put all of the victims under illusions experience mental torment until they are put into despair consuming them."

" How Evil! You deserve to die!!" (Herald) 

" Unfortunately, it won't work to us."
(Ignite)

" how unfortunate ~ that my magic attacks won't work to you since you are all wearing magic equipment that was resistant to high magic Attacks but I also forgot to tell you something or you forgot to understand something... "

The surroundings was enveloped by the black mist so we can't see each other but we can still heard each other voices and the chuckling that comes from her disgusting voice.

" My spell was good in making Inner Demons.. Lose control and making them stronger~."

" Herald?!"

" Brother I'm fine..." (Herald)

I can hear Herald's shaky despite that he was still fine. We need to escape, Herald and Ignite is alright. Wait.. is Glaciel Alright?

" But I also forgot to add something again~ are you sure that you are all resistant to Dark Magic? "

Huh? What did she mean?.. Oh right, Glaciel! Wait, why Glaciel isn't speaking? I haven't heard his voice since earlier..

The Black Mist slowly fades, The Sight of the Sinister Witch disgust me. She's evil and horrible. Her body reeks of Dark Magic and makes me want to vomit.