5.1 Not A Smart Scholar

It takes about one week before the Royal Parade can reach the end of the Human Realm. During this time, Zhong Song was responsible for giving Lang Yuan the basic information about the world. The Emperor assumed that Lang Yuan is completely illiterate. He is not stupid to show the Empress Dowager a future Empress that can't count from one to ten. So the one week journey turned out to be a lecture for the young boy.

The first lesson Zhong Song taught Lang Yuan is all about the origin of their world.

"There are a total of nine realms," Zhong Song said. "And this Realm is called the World."

"What?" Lang Yuan asked. "You call this world as [WORLD]?"

"Yes, and the World Realm holds two floors, like any of those nine realms. Each realm has its own higher step and the lower step. The Higher step of the World Realm is called as the Higher Realms and the lower step is Human Realm. Each Realms has their own names and specifications."

Lang Yuan though, then this realm called [WORLD] is like [EARTH] on my previous life.

Then it means that the nine realms are like nine planets. But do they actually have the concept of planets? Lang Yuan looks above the heavens. It was already night time and the stars are twinkling above. The moon is nowhere in sight. Guessing like how the moon moves, then they are rotating and revolving?

"Sooner or later, you will be meeting some of the Emperor Gods from the other realms once you will be crowned as the Empress. You should know thier backgrounds and taboos to avoid offending them when you met them."

Zhong Song proceeded to the geography of the World Realm. The Higher Realm has a vast area but the population is only small and the places are smaller than the Realms. It is as if the Higher Realm is just one kingdom with a few villages around.

The Human Realm is the opposite. Despite having a smaller area, the population ang the places are as much of a human hair! Zhong Song have to skip over some details and only explained the major countries and cities.

The setting inside the Human Realms is as follows: Kingdom, Cities, and Villages. Lang Yuan compared it to Earth. The nine realms represents the nine planets. The Kingdoms represents countries. Cities are the regions inside the country while villages is the smallest unit. Thinking it this way, each realm sure is a huge one. Lang Yuan never thought that he will be ruling over this huge territory.

Zhong Song showed him a map with some marks. And because Lang Yuan can't understand their writing yet, he listened intently to Zhong Song as he relocate the names to the map. Lang Yuan has a good memory. He only needed to know it once to remember it until the time of his death. While Zhong Song is discussing some few deyails about a certain country, a tug on his shirt made Lang Yuan look behind.

Huh? But there are nobody behind him. Another tug came but below him. He found JiDan standing on his two feet while raising his arms up trying to reach Lang Yuan. He hoisted the child up but got caught at the middle. The boy is heavier now!

"Oh, is it feeding time yet?" Zhong Song asked as he rolled back the map. "Good, feed him well."

Lang Yuan heaved a sigh as he placed the two-year old JiDan above the table. He took a knife given to him by the emperor and cuts his palm. JiDan showed a worried expression when Lang Yuan winced a bit from pain.

"Mama... Hurt... Hurt?" JiDan asked.

Lang Yuan only smiled. He showed his palm to the kid and placed it above his mouth. He let JiDan drink it. JiDan is reluctant but he needed to grow. This is a normal occurence for a dragon child like him.

At First, Lang Yuan is worried that JiDan might grow faster than a normal kid does. It was during the first day when JiDan is crying so much that Lang Yuan needed to coax the baby. But the baby won't sleep and tried biting his hand. Lang Yuan didn't allow the baby do it not until Yu XueQin commented some facts.