11.1 I Will Stay

[Mother, where are you?]

Granted, JiDan is on his berserk mode. No one can stop him anymore.

Zhong Song watched his very nephew lost in rage, falling to the pit of madness. He wanted to stop him but the scholar knows that he finally reached his own limit. Looking at his incomplete fingers, Zhong Song thought that JiDan did live up on his name. He is not just anyone's son; he is the emperor's son.

That is the reason why his power is beyond the limit.

Stopping JiDan now is impossible. Not even the combined forces of the Shadow Guards and Zhong Song can contain his power. All of them could only watch as the world's destroyer has finally appeared before him. Who told anyone that coaxing a child is easy? Once, this little dragon was a cute and charming child. But by just the death of his mother...

JiDan had just enough blackness that he would extract revenge to anyone hurting his mother.

Lou MuLan shivered when she felt a cold bucket being thrown on her back. No, actually, all the gods, from the lower sections up to the higher positions can feel their hairs rising up from both fear and trepidation. They have the impression that JiDan did not look at them differently unable to recognize who are his friends and his enemies. This only means that JiDan will not care who will become a casualty as long as he can kill the mastermind of this game.

Anyone hindering him will be burned to crisp. Anyone hiding will still encounter the same demise. This world will end if the little dragon wishes.

Well, this is the world that made his mother suffer. Why should it stay?

[Mother, I am here. Why did you leave?]

JiDan strode forward going to Lou MuLan's direction. The lady concubine could not help but to take a step back, matching the pace of the little dragon's steps. Each steps passes keeps Lou MuLan closer to the death door. Earlier, the lady has the confidence to defeat Zhong Song and the Shadow Guards. That is due to the demons residing in her heart.

However, JiDan's rage has completely gone beyond the threshold. He is powerful enough to deflect the effects of the demons, rendering Luo MuLan's source of energy as trash. If wanted, one flick of JiDan's finger can kill her dead like a fly; an instant one killing move. Actually, by just simply staring at the little dragon's eye is enough to die.

Lou MuLan was unable to avoid the gaze and was trapped inside the sights of the little dragon. Those red blood irises flared the obvious hate sending daggers to Lou MuLan. Literally, pin-sized metals were formed on the blood streams of the lady concubine, sending it towards her innards, pinching and prickling whatever can be touched from her inside.

Lou MuLan can feel her stomach churn. Her blood is boiling while her bones are cracking. The organ holding the bile was punctured, severing the other organs inside her. The sour fluid rose up to her heart giving her heartburn. One more minute and the lady would be vomiting blood from internal injuries.

"My mother is always kind and gentle," JiDan stopped walking and announced. "He was awkward and clumsy; often talk to people with his head lowered. However, my mother faced everything with a clear resolve. His eyes will never lose contact to his aim."

It was only Lang Yuan's eyes that JiDan got from his mother.

"He was especially weak. He cannot even lift the doors inside the palace if none of the servants will open it from him. He easily gets cold at night that is why he has to wear thicker clothes to sleep. And mother easily catches cold yet he has taken good care of me when I got it," JiDan remembered how Lang Yuan furiously wanted to enter his room but the physician and Zhong Song did not allow him.