13.2 The Service, Fluff, and Steam

It could be said that their relationship started on reverse.

Lang Yuan first had a son. Well, JiDan wasn't really conceived on his body but it was true that half of JiDan's DNA belonged to him. This only means that before anything else, he became a parent. Though, taking good care of JiDan is not difficult. After all, JiDan is like a veteran player in RPGs that knows what to do after taking a quest.

Second, he got married. Of all the most suprising things that could happen to him, it was to get married. Even though entering the promise of matrimony is a sacred and serious business, if both people each other, then there is no problem with that. But Lang Yuan is not only married to a stranger, he was married to a man and the emperor on top of that.

If only things happened according to the plan, Lang Yuan could have got a son and get married the next day. It's even faster than the tragic love story of Romeo and Juliet ah!

Though, that story can never be compared to Lang Yuan's sufferings. That story that lasted for three days is just plain stupidity. Two people falling in love at first sight, then eloping the next day to get married, just to get killed by some unsent letter on the third day... This can never really compared to Lang Yuan's sudden transmigration to a foreign world. He suffered a more real deal than fiction.

After facing a few trials, he did get married. It was a long and not a painless journey. Lang Yuan almost died on the process and has to sacrifice a few drops of blood to survive. He took everything on his self just to live and to earn the safety that he deserved from the very first place. In all due respect, Lang Yuan endured it with a golden heart until the end.

And now, the thing that should be the first step in a relationship was taken as the last.

Walking side by side, the profile of the two men that still looked elegant despite the simple clothes attracted the attention of the people. Their occasional conversation and smiles as they walk down the road made a beautiful picture that made everyone look with warmth and envy.

The shorter of the two, even though showing a bit timid, would look left and right. His eyes would sparkle every now and then as he examine any object that he found interesting. These objects are very common in this world that people would turn a blind eye on them. But seeing this shorter man touch a cheap jade pin with a flower atop made the jewelry look high-class! Every woman seeing this suddenly wanted to buy that jade pin!

The taller man who seems to be aloof and cold would follow the little companion so closely. He never left his side making sure that the farthest distant between them is just half a meter. Whenever the shorter man stops over to look at one shop, he would also follow behind like a chick. He did not look bothered but actually would actually show a few warm glances to the youth.

Just by looking at them, one can easily guess that these two are a couple. Relationship between two men has long been accepted in this world. After all, only normal human sought for children. Most of the cultivators, though might want a child, would always choose career before love. And if ever they fell in love, to be able to perform Dual Cultivation is enough. Other factor is that male can do get pregnant if given the permission from the gods.

Though, Lang Yuan really thought that this 'date' will be not be succesful. Yu XueQin is the emperor so there's a high chance that rather than enjoying the trip, he would eventually have to walk upright while seeing people kneeling before them. Lang Yuan's profile is also not low, just his appearance is enough for people to beg for his blessings.

But the moment they went out, not only people ignored them, they would also talk to them like normal people. Lang Yuan asked Yu XueQin how these events happened and the emperor only tossed a vague answer.