11.5 I Will Stay

JiDan scrunched his nose as he scanned the robes his father is wearing. If he can, he would want to have these wedding robes taken away, burned to the endless fire, and bury the ashes. He doesn't care if his father will walk stark naked to the court as long as it could stop the wedding.

At most, he should stop the wedding!

"What's with the sour face?" Yu XueQin noticed the sulking midget. JiDan showed his total displeasure by crossing his arms on his chest while obviously sighing in dismay.

"I don't like you," JiDan still holds grudges from all those time Yu XueQin ignored his calls.

"Good, at least you didn't hate me," Yu XueQin shrugged.

JiDan scrunched his nose more. "You're taking away my mother from me!"

"How's that possible? I'm just only joining the family together," Yu XueQin is quite calm with the crazy antics of his son. "Besides, if you want little brothers, you need me."

"Little brothers can wait," JiDan said sulkily.

"Without me, your mother will be taken away," Yu XueQin sincerely looked at his son. "If you want your mother to stay, bind him in this place."

JiDan understood what the emperor is saying. Lang Yuan, whose existence is unknown in this world, will surely be gone if nobody admits him. If he wanted his mother to stay on his side, he should let his father chain him down to stop the fate from taking the lead. But, isn't that caging his mother?

Dragons are possessive creatures. Now that there are two dragons taking Lang Yuan as their treasure, nobody could ever get him.

"But you both did not love each other. You are only sharing the interest with benefits," JiDan muttered.

"At least, we did not hate each other," Yu XueQin pointed out. "And the case about love... we still have a thousand years to spend, why hurry?"

"Mother is a human. The one who is hurrying up is his time."

Zhong Song arrived right just on time. He entered the quarters freely to call the majesty when he suddenly felt the atmosphere becoming heavy. He choked a bit before scanning the room. What the hell is happening? The air suddenly became dense!

The scholar found the emperor standing stoically with his smaller version on the side. By just their position, Zhong Song can tell that they are having some 'heart to heart' talk. Oh no, his timing is not right! He can give them a few minutes alone-

"Are all ready?" Yu XueQin asked.

"Yes, your majesty," Zhong Song replied.

Yu XueQin looked at the little dragon. "You ready?"

The Imperial court is already full of people. The officials on the right and left side are on their positions ready to spill their full gratitude and blessings. The lower gods are on the lower level, waiting for the couple to arrive. They are all ready to give their full support for the Empress, also to the great will for the future generation.

The world leaders are on the special seats for the occasion. Like the high-ranking officials, they are also clad in their most beautiful robes representing their culture and birthplace. The most prominent amongst the leaders is Chang MingYu who is wearing a bright yellow robe with red flame strikes representing the sun. He was also wearing gold accessories, and the heavenly blessed sword was on his waist. For a person who is the public enemy of Yu XueQin, this guy is sure flashing out his handsomeness.

Tian YingJie scoffed when he saw the Andromeda emperor. Against him, who is only wearing some dull looking robes, his image indeed looks inferior. This made him kick one of his servants who is just fanning him diligently. The world leaders ignored his action but this left an impression against Tiang YingJie.