11.3 I Will Stay

Zhong Song wanted to know every detail of the plan but he was unable to do so. Well, he could just simply pull the youth in the corner and order him to tell the story. However, just because Yu XueQin suddenly announced that he would be holding the wedding the very next day, and also the sudden decision of the abolishment of the harem, Zhong Song only could only cry blood of tears as his workload increased tenfold.

So mean ah! Not only did his feelings was being played by his own brother, that brother, too, shamelessly gave him a lot of work! Now, when will he be having time to relax and ask?

The whole imperial court was in turmoil. Their careless emperor decided to reform a long time tradition, changing the scriptures so that it can be implemented to the very next day. There were debates and contract signing, adding to the fact that they also still needed to tend the remaining world leaders that will attend the wedding. Their dragon emperor is the real demon ba!

The servants did not sleep later that night. They are to prepare the stage for the wedding with all the majestic decorations needed to exhibit. The chefs are carrying their own spatulas and pans, cooking left and right without wasting food, completing the thousand dishes the emperor requested. The chambermaids prepared the clothes and jewelries for the bride, asking assistance from the Lady Concubine who is also excited for the wedding.

Yu XueQin made a mess in one day, bringing all his pawns to work overnight.

Meanwhile, the person that made the emperor act reckless was resting on his room with the little dragon clinging on his arms. Since the earlier encounter, JiDan did not let his sight wander and remained to his mother's side. He already felt the feeling of losing his important treasure once, he's not planning to feel it again. He will watch his treasure forever; keep him locked inside his heart.

Lang Yuan, who was unable to know the worried thoughts of JiDan, caressed the head of the little dragon then patting his back to sleep. He was really tired after today's trial, especially to the part when he needed to die to perform a task.

Yu XueQin told Lang Yuan about Lou MuLan's plan of killing him. Of course, the youth was worried. He unconsciously touched his neck feeling the death coming. The emperor could not let this happen so he revealed the ability of the gods to revive life. As long as Lang Yuan's body is intact and his soul remained in this world, he can resurrect him from the dead.

Lang Yuan who is from the world with different religions thought that it is something so divine. After all, Yu XueQin is indeed a god. Reviving a soul is simple. Lang Yuan accepted the deal and became the bait. Yu XueQin honestly told him that he is reluctant to do it saying that he could never hurt Lang Yuan.

But Yu XueQin thought, the only one who can kill Lang Yuan is only him.

Only him.

To have a painless death, he only bothered to stop Lang Yuan's heart from beating. He then made his body numb so death won't come hurting him. During that time, Lang Yuan only felt a bit sleepy and closed his eyes as his body collapsed to the ground. He was just dreaming on that time, unaware to the cries of JiDan, unaware to the trouble around him.

He was dreaming of his previous world that he missed so much.

After a few minutes of wandering inside the dream world, Lang Yuan heard JiDan's voice calling him. He was then suddenly being pulled in one place waking him up to his senses. He opened his eyes and found his little bun crying. Lang Yuan can't help but to feel sad. Why is his Ji-ji crying? Did anyone bully him?

Then, he remembered about his deal with Yu XueQin. If he was able to wake up after dying then it means that Yu XueQin was able to perform his task properly. He heaved a sigh of relief and hugged JiDan. What they did might be the best option. But the most person who suffered is none other than JiDan. He could only imagine how the little dragon reacted knowing that he suddenly died.