Chapter 1

Character Description

Name: Ray Midoriya

Age: 15

Appearance: Black hair that covers one eye and dark brown eyes. She wears the normal uniform for U.A and for her normal clothes she wears a simple black T-Shirt and Jeans with Black Converses.

Hero Wear: A black Bikini Bra with black shorts, a belt with capsules on it filled with water, black gloves and black knee high boots. She wears her hair up in a pony tail with her bangs still covering one eye and a normal black mask that just goes around her eyes, no where else.

Quirk: Waterfall

Personality: She's odd

Family: Izuku Midoriya (Brother) Inko Midoriya (Mother)
-

Ray's POV - Age 4

"That's mean Kacchan, can't you see he's crying?" Deku asks nearly crying himself.

Bakugou rushes at us with his two friends and I scowl in annoyance. I use my Waterfall Quirk to stop them, I can basically create waterfalls and manipulate them to hit my opponent.

"Leave him alone." I say to Bakugou and he glares at me and decides to attack me, but Deku gets in the way.

We get home after a while and I look at Deku.

"Izu, don't run in front of an attack like that, are you stupid?" I ask him and he just grins at me and I sigh.

10 Years Later

Me and Izu or Deku, run through town.

"I can't believe we woke up late, Izu, this is your fault for letting me over sleep." I say to him and he laughs nervously.

We get stopped at a light and we jog in place before it turns in our favor and we continue running. We stop at a fight and Izu starts being a fan and I sweat drop.

"Izu, we're gonna be late, come on." I say and I try pulling him, but he stays in place. I sigh and follow him up front and we watch the fight.

"That villain is huge!" Izu exclaims. We get to the front and I dead pan as girls scream in my ear about Kamui.

"I don't get why people get so worked up about fights." I say and Izu just grins at me and we watch the fight.

A giant lady basically stomps on the shark guy and I sweat drop as guys start taking pictures.

I shake my head in annoyance as I wait for Izu to be done. Some girls run me over and I groan as I sit up.

"Damn girls and their damn fan-girling and their damn feet and damn them." I mutter as I see Izu start running, forgetting me and my eye twitches. "Damn brother always leaving me here after a damn fight." I mutter and I Kamui walks over to me and holds out his hand.

"Need help?" He asks me.

"No, but thank you." I say to him with a smile and he nods and helps me up anyways and then leaves.

I walk to school, not caring if I'm late.

Once I get to class I open the door and the teacher looks at my annoyed expression.

"Your late Midoriya." He says to me.

"Got stuck in villain traffic, then I was run over by fan-girls, left behind by my brother, and I just got fed up and started walking here." I say to him and Izu pales slightly as I walk over to my seat next to him.

"Since, your all third years, its time for you to seriously think about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but" He pauses. "Your all planning on going to the hero course, right?" He asks as everyones but my quirk and Bakugou's quirk comes alive.