Safe

You reached the TARDIS doors, the last to run in after Yaz. You closed the door behind you and walked over to one of the golden shards in the TARDIS. You held onto the shard, leaning your weight onto the shard and held onto your head, feeling dizzy.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Graham asked being the grandad of the TARDIS.

"Yeah...fine..." you whispered, closing your eyes, feeling like you were going to faint.

Yaz walked over, her police training kicking in.

"Feeling dizzy?" She asked, placing general hands on your shoulders.

You nodded., trying to open your eyes.

"Did you hit your head? Black out?" She asked.

"Erm...I think I hit my head from the explosion but I don't think I blacked out" you replied.

She nodded, asking you to look in different directions. You complied, the task getting easier as the dizziness died down.

"You might have a concussion. Just, take it easy. Try not to run like that again" she smiled.

"Didn't really have a choice there though did I?" You chuckled.

The doors to the TARDIS opened suddenly with the doctor and Jenny carrying the sontaran in. It seemed to be completely unconscious with its gun straddled along its shoulders.

"Right, That was a work out" JJ breathed, closing the doors after placing the sontaran down and stretching. "Bigger on the inside, why am I not surprised mum" he chuckled.

"Right. Off to a uninhabited planet. Stay away from the gun by the way" the doctor said.

"Killing isn't the answer" the two said in unison, making you smile at just how alike they were.

"I learnt from the best" JJ smiled.

The doctor grinned, flIckes a few switches happily yet concentrating hard, trying to act swiftly and quickly. Your head was throbbing but you didn't make a fuss, not wanting to worry the doctor or be a burden.

"Doctor (y/n)'s not feeli-" however the doctor cut Ryan off as the TARDIS started to shake.

"Not now Ryan. We only have a short amount of time before the sontaran wakes up. I need to get him onto that uninhabited planet now" she spoke quickly.

You held onto the golden shard tighter as the TARDIS flew through the time vortex. You usually loved the feeling but with the nausea it felt like your whole body was having to work ten times harder to keep standing up. Your head started to hurt more and the dizziness overcame you once again before the TARDIS stopped its travelling and had landed.

"Right, JJ, help me with the sontaran please" The doctor smiled, picking up the sontaran's legs as JJ put his arms around its stomach and they carried him out.

You kept your mouth shut, trying to focus your mind as it started to become less dizzy. Standing straighter you smiled, trying to hide your discomfort and pain. The others smiled cautiously at you, but you showed a strong front, not wanting to make a fuss.

It wasn't long before the doctor and JJ came back to the TARDIS with their matching bright smiles. You loved this about them, how similarly bubbly and smiley they were.

"I need to go back to the planet of music. Sort everything out" JJ smiled.

The doctor smiled back, making the TARDIS fly back to the previous planet. You held onto the shard again, feeling incredibly unwell and sick. The TARDIS quickly landed and JJ started walking towards the TARDIS doors.