Lock

You bolted it to your room, not even stopping once to look behind you to even see if the doctor was following you or not. There was no way in hell you were going home! You were ten million times safer on the TARDIS than at home. And in just as much deep shit of you were at home than if you were trapped under water.

You ran to your room and locked the door behind you. You didn't want the doctor to come after you. You didn't want her to talk. And you certainly didn't want her to take you home.

You walked backwards, away from the locked door as you stared at it. You sighed, shaking your head.

"What am I doing?" You whispered to yourself.

You just wanted some peace and warmth and rest. You quickly made your way to the bathroom, locking yourself in there too and cleaning yourself up.

It didn't take you long to be in some warm clothes and snuggled up warm in your bed. The warmth was so needed at the moment. This is where you wanted to be. Safe in the TARDIS. And you knew that if she did send you home she could definitely just decide to leave you there and not come back for you. She already threatened to do that before. You weren't going to let that happen! You couldn't.

Just then You heard some knocking on the door. You looked and saw the handle trying to be turned. Thankfully you locked it so she couldn't come in.

"(Y/n) please, come on open the door." The doctor sighed.

"No! Go away!" You shouted, getting up from the bed.

The TARDIS was keeping your room warm for you which you were incredibly thankful for. You quickly moved a chair under the handle so she couldn't come in.

"(Y/n) please. We need to talk about this. Why are you so reluctant to go home? What's going on?" She asked you, still trying to open the door.

You walked over to your desk and pushed that in front of the door as well. There was no way she could get in now, even if she did try use her sonic.

"Please come out. I can take you home, you can have a weekend away from all this. Just for a break. You need it." The doctor called out for you, knocking on your door again.

You shook your head, not wanting to open it. It was as though she wanted to get rid of you. And you couldn't help but think that she did. Why would she want you around. She told you before, you wandered off too much and you didn't respect her rules. She told you you wouldn't be allowed to travel with her anymore because of it. Maybe that was why she was tying so hard to get you out of your room and to go home. She was trying to get rid of you. She didn't want you travelling with her anymore.

"(Y/n)?" The doctor's voice sounded a little more worried and urgent now "please answer me. Are you okay in there? Please open the door" she called for you.

"No! Go away! Leave me alone! I'm staying in here" You shouted, walking back towards your bed.

"(Y/n) open the door" she said a little more sternly.

You ignored her and slipped yourself under the covers and lay down on the soft bed. You continued to listen to the doctor ranting outside and trying to get you to talk. You didn't want to go home. You didn't want her to drop you off and never let you travel again. Because you thought that was probably what she'd would do.

You rested your eyelids and blocked out everything the doctor was saying. It wasn't long until the fatigue took over you and you fell asleep, locked in your room.

-

It turned out you were a lot more serious about staying in your room than you initially thought. The idea of you being left behind on earth scared you. And you'd ended up keeping yourself locked in your room for a few days now. You didn't come out to eat or drink. That was okay as you had a stash of crisps and biscuits in your room. And you'd found a whole bottle of alcohol that you brought a few days ago while you were at the planet where you party all the time.

You took another sip from the bottle, the liquid giving you the familiar burning sensation as it traveled down your throat. You hadn't come out of your room for so long, alone with your thoughts. Every day the doctor would come to your room, pleading you to come out. She was so determined to send you away.

You heard the knock at your door and knew it was the doctor. You sighed, taking a rather large gulp of the alcohol, trying to distract yourself from everything.

"(Y/n)" you heard Yaz call from the door.

That was strange. Usually the doctor would come and lecture you on how you should come out. It was nice to hear someone else for once. You had no idea how long the others had been on the TARDIS. You'd kept yourself in this one room. You'd found a spare set of earphones so you were perfectly fine with staying and living in that room if you had to.

"We're all getting really worried about you now. Please, come out of there so we can talk" Yaz said to you sincerely.

"No. Pleassse, I..I don't want to tttalk" you slurred, the drink getting to your head.

"(Y/n) have you been drinking in there?" She asked.

You didn't reply, only drinking some more. It tasted really nice and it was so strong that only a few gulps would have you over your head. Yaz sighed outside the barricaded door.

"I'm not going to make you talk or anything if you don't want to. We just want you to come out" Yaz said.

You huffed, taking a few crisps in your mouth. There was no way the doctor was going to let this go.

"Okay. I'm going to leave you seeing as that's what you want. But..if you need someone to talk to...or not! Erm...we're here...just..okay I'm not sure that's making any sense now but.. please (y/n). We care about you. Come out yeah" Yaz said.

You didn't move, only taking some more sips of the addictive drink. You heard Yaz sigh and her footsteps got further away. There was no way you were getting out of your room. The doctor definitely wants to talk to you now. And she's probably even more convinced you should go home now.