gravity

You all followed the doctor it the console room. You often wondered how long it took for the doctor to learn to fly the TARDIS but considering she was a time lady not very long.

"Right. Where to?" The doctor smiled.

"Any suggestions doctor. I'm sure you've been loads of places" Yaz asked.

The doctor looked over to her and smiled, nodding like a lunatic.

"There's this planet where there's hardly any gravity! It's amazing!" The doctor said, walking around the consoles.

You smiled at the thought of no gravity. You'd often wondered what it'd be like to be in no gravity. You looked over to Graham any Ryan who were watching Yaz and the doctor, grinning. You giggled, walking over to them.

"How long has the doctor had a thing for Yaz?" You whispered to them, glancing back to make sure they didn't hear.

Their grins grew even larger. They'd clearly known for a long time.

"Well, all I know is that Yaz really does have a crush on the Doctor ever since they'd met really." Ryan smiled.

"That's why when we first met you, Yaz kept going out with the doctor with full hope that she'd land in the right place" Graham added, smiling at the two.

Your smile grew.

"Well, I'm not really sure how long the doctors felt like that towards her but there's definitely something there. She was WAY to nervous to apologise to Yaz. Like, I mean, childishly nervous! And we all saw that look earlier when they locked eyes. Plus she was a little distracted by just staring at Yaz throughout that game" you whispered.

You all chuckled, turning around and watching the two converse about the no gravity planet. You turned around facing the two boys again.

"Do they know that the other likes them back?" You asked.

"Well, not exactly. All I know is Yaz is too scared to ask her out. Thinks she doesn't like her in that way" Ryan smiled.

"And the doctors way to nervous too" you smiled, watching them. You then turned around again asking "have you guys said anything to either of them?"

They both shook their heads. You sighed, rolling your eyes.

"Guys, they're not going to get anywhere if we don't give them a little nudge in the right direction" you whispered.

The two nodded, smiling as they watched the two. The doctor turned a few wheels and pressed a few switches before coming to that last lever and pulling it down, making the TARDIS go flying. You all grabbed onto the nearest object to keep yourself steady while the doctor ran around the consoles, moving different controls.

The TARDIS came to a halt and you sped towards the door, exited about NO gravity! You pushed the door open and stepped out, taking a few steps while closing your eyes. You furrowed your eyebrows. It still felt like you were standing on solid ground.

You opened your eyes and to your disappointment you were still firmly on the ground. You sighed and turned around to equally disappointed faces, apart from the doctor.

"Doc, I thought you said NO gravity" you said, jumping a little only to come back down and land on your feet.

The doctor smiled and walked on. You crossed your arms but the doctor said nothing.

"Doctor, no gravity??" Yaz asked, also disappointed.

The doctor turned around smiling.

"Patience! You have to go to a special place because all around the planet are special forces that pull you down that they made centuries ago. But there's still one place with no gravity to come on!" The doctor jumped about.

She sped up and started to walk a little faster to the no gravity section to which you all gladly followed. You passed a few aliens on the way, probably inhabitants of the planet. They were red coloured with one eye and were scarily tall. The fact that you were shorter than the average human didn't help either. You walked a little closer to the doctor and you all soon ended up stopping.

"Right. Okay, here is the no gravity square. People from all over the universe come to experience this you know" the doctor smiled.

You stepped forward a little to see a ridge in the ground beneath you where the no gravity started. You smiled, looking over to the doctor for confirmation that you could go. But everyone already seemed to be stepping in.

You quickly stepped over and felt yourself lift of the ground. You laughed in happiness. You were floating, actually floating. You looked around to the others who were having just as much fun as you were. You saw Yaz having trouble controlling herself and thought this was the perfect opportunity to do some nudging.

"Hey doctor" you smiled, trying to float closer to the doctor.

She turned around, smiling.

"Yaz seems to be having some trouble there. How about you go help her." You smiled, trying to act like it was a casual thing to say.

The doctor looked around to a giggling and struggling Yaz who was flapping her arms about to try control herself.

"I think she's doing great..erm..she doesn't need me to help.." the doctor stuttered, still staring at Yaz.

You rolled your eyes, grinning, knowing exactly what to do.

"Oh come on doc, you'll be able to help her" you said "What with you two having so much gravity between you both" you muttered under your breath, however making sure the doctor could hear you.

The doctor turned around, and you swore you saw a slight blush.

"W..what.." she asked.

But before she could say more you pretended to lose your own footing and pushed her forward in the air towards Yaz. The went flying towards her, literally flying.

"Sorry doc, I kinda lost my bearings there" you shouted.

The doctor couldn't really reply as she bumped into Yaz. They stared at each other, Yaz giggling a little as she hung onto the doctor for support. The doctor was floating still as a statue for a moment before she started to giggle too, helping Yaz up, holding her by her waist. Yaz was grabbing onto her shoulders, the two laughing and helping each other.

You smiled, watching the two, knowing that was a good move. Ryan and Graham came towards you, watching the two as well.

"That was good nudging there" Ryan smiled.

You laughed, nodding before continuing to float about, enjoying yourself while giving the two a few glances to see them still holding onto each other and laughing happily together. There was definitely something between the two as strong as gravity itself, something called love. And if the two wouldn't own up to it, you were going to make it your job to make them!