Distraction

You smiled, nodding along o the plan. You just wanted to get on with it really.

"Right then, I'll stay here and get the explosions ready. I'll join the rest of you in a few moments okay. Get this plan underway fam" The doctor gleamed.

You nodded, walking out. You all went your separate ways, Ryan and Yaz immediately opening up rooms to let people out. Missy ran down the corridor to get to the TARDIS quickly. And you went the other way, finding your way to where most of the robots were.

You made your way down, remembering the route to the kitchen. You quickly found it and waltzed right in. You walked in with a huge smile, leaning against the wall. All the robots looked up to you immediately.

"Heyyyyyy" you smiled, waving your hand about.

"Human out of confined area. You must be returned to ensure your survival" one of the robots said, several of them walking towards you.

You grinned "Oh I was just coming for a look. There was something that really interested me" you said.

You quickly walked away from the robots and down the kitchen to where the alcohol was being kept. You opened the big cupboard and took some of the previously opened bottles and chugged a load.

"Imma be real dangerous!" You shouted, drinking a few more gulps and slipping a few more bottles in your pockets.

The robots turned to a red colour and you smirked, knowing you'd gotten their attention. They moved towards you and you immediately took out some more bottles, throwing them on the robots heads, sending sharp glass shards shattering everywhere.

"Looks like it's going to take a lot more of you to get me somewhere safe. I guess without calling more of you, I'm dangerous enough to harm all the rest of the humans" you smiled, throwing a few more bottles while drinking out of one bottle you had in your hand.

You were quite sure what you were drinking was only cider so there was no way you'd get drunk from it. The robots were all glowing a deep shade of red now, clearly their programming of ensuring the survival of humanity kicking in.

"More robot model tx2000 needed in sector 24" one of them spoke, calling some more robots.

You grinned, chucking a load of bottles at them. You frowned at the waste of perfectly incredible alcohol but you shrugged it of.

"I ain't going anywhere with you lot. You'll have to pay a lot of attention to me if you want me to stop" you smiled, taking a few gulps of the cider - it tasted amazing.

You smiled until one of the robots brought out a gun and pointed it at you. Your face dropped and you gasped. You knew they killed people before but you kind of hoped they did that by just breaking your neck or something so you could just run away from them. But a bullet you couldn't exactly run from.

"Shit you guys have guns?!" You cursed, keeping your eyes on the gun.

"Guns!" You heard the doctor shout from the earpiece.

You forgot you had an earpiece in and she could hear everything. Great. Well, you didn't actually mention anything with the alcohol so she doesn't know.

"I'm coolio Doctor" you smiled.

You took some more bottles and threw them at the robots, using that small gap of time while they were disorientated to quickly run past them and get out to the corridor. You were lucky as you missed a bullet very close to your arm as you ran.

"Was that a gunshot?! (Y/n) answer me!" The doctor asked in urgency.

"Chill doc I'm fine. These losers can't catch me." You smiled, taking the bottle of cider and drinking a load of it.

You chugged quite a bit, listening to the doctor talk about keeping yourself safe. You rolled your eyes, knowing how to look after yourself. You brought the empty bottle away from your lips, feeling a little more tipsy now. But oh well, being tipsy brought out a new found confidence in you and lifted your mood.

"Guess you'll need all the robots on this ship to get me" you shouted out to the robots, hoping they'd listen and you could round up all the robots and distract them while the people got free.

You saw a load of robots coming out from the kitchen and now from the end of the corridors too with guns ready to shoot. You smiled, knowing you'd got all the robots in one place.

"You know you could just give us our freedom back and then you guys can survive and you don't need to be blow to bits" you reasoned.

As soon as one of them shot a bullet you turned and ran, quickly heading away from the guns. You were really enjoying the thrill of it all.

"(Y/n) you need to get out now, the countdown for the explosion has started. You're the only one still inside." You heard the doctor say in the earpiece.

"Okay" you said while sprinting down. "Is there a way out of this place?" You asked.

"I'll give you the instructions. Listen to me very carefully" the doctor told you.

"Not to rush you but these guys are kinda shooting at me and now there's a bomb ready to set off so be quick!" You said, dodging some bullets.

"Okay. I've got your current location from your earpiece. Okay, just keep running and take the third left" the doctor told you.

You made sure to sprint down. You ran as fast as you could, taking the third left.

"Keep going. Make sure you're quick enough so that when the explosion happens, the robots are still inside. They all need to be destroyed." You heard her say.

"Okay" you said between your breaths, ducking your head as a bullet whistled past.

You quickly ran down, not hearing any more instructions so you continued running down. You dodged several bullets, not stopping despite your burning legs and lungs.

"Okay, you've got thirty seconds left. Please be quick (y/n)! Keep running and down the corridor, just to your right, there should be a big open door. Jus run out of it okay!" The doctor told you urgently.

You ran down, finding the large doors. You ran as fast as you could down towards them, dodging several bullets. You ran as fast as you could and didn't stop when you were outside. You tried to get as far away as possible from the ship before the ship.

But you didn't exactly get very far before there was a huge explosion, and huge fireballs shattered the glass and reduced the ship to nothing, the shockwave knocking you off your feet. You covered your eyes from the heat and light with your arms, landing on the ground as small fragments of glass and metal fluttered down around you, the smoke engulfing you.