Healing

"Doctor!" You shouted in absolute relief, your voice raspy from screaming so much.

She instantly turned around, you jogging up to her. You smiled, turning to your side a little, using your elbows to try get the pocket with the sonic in it nearer her.

"Got your sonic in there" you smiled.

She didn't reply and was simply staring at your crimson covered hands. she was wearing a shocked and worried looked on her face.

"W..what happened!" She shrieked , trying to stand up only to get pulled straight back down by her chains.

"I kinda used the hammers to break my hand to get out of the shackles. But who cares, sonic, in there" you nodded towards your pocket.

"You..you BROKE your hand!" She screamed.

"Shhh" you shushed, making sure no one was near you both. "Just get the sonic out please."

She continued staring unbelievingly at you, gawking at your hands. They were saddened and old hazel swirls, simply watching in disbelief and sorrow. You sighed, biting on your shirt as you tried to use your elbows to get into your pocket. It was not an easy challenge and your hands hit your shirt a few times, causing you to scream and drop your shirt.

"Okay stop, stop! I..I'll get my screwdriver" the doctor quickly snapped out of it, reaching into your pocket, pulling on her chains.

You winced at the pain of your hands, waiting for it to go down a little as you held them both still. The doctor took out her screwdriver, quickly undoing her shackles.

"Yeah I..may have put that in my mouth at some point" you sniggered a little "useless hands you see"

She got out of the restraints, standing up next to you, continuing to stare at your hands. You felt awkward and uncomfortable and tried to back away a little.

"(Y/n) give me your hands" she said.

You raised your brows, giving her a confused look. You watched as she held out her hands for you to take.

"Doctor? What?" You were totally confused, coughing as your voice croaked a little.

"Would you rather me take your hands or would you prefer to reach for mine?" She asked "whichever one you feel more comfortable with. But I need you to touch my hands for a second"

Your mouth fell open as you scoffed, not believing the timing of this. You shook your head, giving her a unbelievable and shocked face.

"T..this is not the right time or place for us to be doing one of your stupid therapy sessions doctor!" You shrieked.

She sighed, shaking her head.

"No, it's not one of my......" she started, but sighed, shaking her head again "just, trust me and let me take your hands Okay" she said.

You stared at her, swallowing a little. You looked down, drawing patterns with your foot into the ground.

"I can't...it hurts" you mumbled quietly.

"Well I should damn think so! Why on earth would you do that! And you wouldn't have had to if you'd not wandered off! Just..stop arguing, give me your hands" she replied sharply.

You raised your eyebrows in anger and disbelief at her. You scorned, snarling and shaking your head.

"Fuck you!" You shouted angrily, your voice cracking and hurting like hell.

"Language!" She replied sharply "Look we can have this conversation later but you need to give me you hands" she said.

You clenched your teeth, wincing as you remembered you physically couldn't clench your hands anymore. You gulped as you leant your hands forward for her to take, preparing yourself for some pain. you shook a little, holding your breath in fear.

You had no idea what she was about to do as she took your hands. You whimpered in pain, trying to hold back a scream. The doctor tried to hold on gently, as not to hurt you too much, but you could see the anger and frustration in her eyes.

You then saw a golden glow coming from both doctor's hands and moving over onto yours. You watched in awe and amazement, the golden fog a beautiful sight. Then you slowly started to feel your hands loose their pain, your breathing becoming a lot more eased and your body relaxing. You could see your wounds healing up and your hands returning to their natural state, unbroken and no blood. You were amazed and had so many questions as to how she could heal you like that so quickly. And soon enough you could feel your hands properly again, the pain completely gone and your hands back to how they were before, with just a few new scars.

"There" She said, letting go of your hands.

You stared at your hands, moving them a little to make sure they were okay. Everything was fine. It was completely healed.

"H..how..." you breathed in shock.

"Bit of regeneration energy always does the trick. Best healing medicine out there" she replied "I did it once before for my wife when she broke her wrist trying to get away from-"

"Wait hold up WIFE?!" You questioned.

You raised a brow, crossing your arms and smirking a little.

"I hope Yaz knows about her" you said.

"She's gone..my wife.." the doctor said quietly.

You uncrossed your arms, looking down a little. You saw your hands and wondered if it was normal for her to use her regeneration energy on people.

"Are you allowed to just...use your regeneration energy like that?" You asked.

"No! But I wouldn't have to if you'd stopped hurting yourself for once! Or if you'd just listened to me then none of this would have happened! It's your fault you got yourself into this mess!" She shouted angrily at you. "Maybe breaking your hand will teach you a lesson! We're down here because of you"

"Yeah and I got myself out! By breaking my bloody hand! I would have been fine without your regeneration energy pity play with me! I cut myself loads don't I and I don't go asking you for help!" You yelled back at her with a burning throat.

"This was more than a cut (y/n)!!" She shouted.

You rolled your eyes, clenching your teeth together. Damn she really did know how use powerful words against you. You sighed, turning around and walking away from her.

"Wandering off again are we!" She yelled angrily.

"Well arguing here isn't getting us out of here is it" you mumbled quietly.

She seemed to hear you as she sighed, jogging as she caught up with you to look for some way of getting out of there.

A/n: just to let you know I really appreciate comments and I love seeing what you guys would like to see happen. I do base some chapters off comments so😁