Party

You got out of bed, groaning as you clenched your aching head from the hangover. You took quite a few visits to the kitchen for the booze after the doctor and Yaz made up and left together. You walked over to your bathroom, cleaning yourself up and making yourself look even remotely presentable for this TARDIS trip today. You knew the doctor would kill you if she knew you'd been drinking excessively on the TARDIS. And you didn't need one of her lectures today. You moved out of your room, heading towards the console room.

"Oh come on its an awesome planet!" You heard the doctor emphasise.

"I've only just woken up and knowing you, something bad is going to happen." you heard Graham protest.

"Come on gramps!" Ryan wined.

You walked in, smiling at the familiarity of these conversations. It was always an argument of where to go next. All of time and space wasn't exactly an easy pick for indecisive people. You asked in, feeling slightly sick from the drink.

"Which planet are we talking about?" You asked, moving closer to the group.

"There's a planet where apparently the people there celebrate for centuries on end. It's like a huge party every day!" Yaz explained.

You looked over to her, seeing her being hugged from behind by the doctor. The doctor had her arms wrapped around her waist and Yaz was leaning in to the doctor, resting her head on her shoulder as the doctor leant against the railings. You smiled at how cute they were together and were happy they'd made up last night. But the idea of a party right now, while you had a hangover, wasn't really appealing to you. However you didn't exactly want the doctor to know you were drinking loads last night so decided upon just going. Partying was always a great thing, even if you did have a hangover.

"That sounds like an awesome planet! Come on Graham. Honestly I'm not going to do much either. Not a morning person. But we can't miss out on a planet that party's twenty four seven" you smiled at Graham.

"Actually it wouldn't be twenty four seven, over there it would be fifty five four" The doctor said in a matter of a factly tone.

You nodded, smiling. It was always an incredible sight too see a new planet and discovering new things and the doctor always threw in random facts. And although you knew having a party right now wasn't the best idea, you were always down for a celebration.

"Oh come on Graham" you smiled at him, urging for him to agree.

He sighed, knowing everyone in the TARDIS now wanted to go. He crossed his arms, shrugging.

"Oh alright then" he sighed, which slowly turned into a little smile as you all started to squeal in excitement.

The doctor untangled her arms from Yaz and took her hand within hers, running around the console as she put in coordinates for the planet. Yaz was being pulled around with her and almost bumped into her when the doctor stopped suddenly in front of the last leaver. She lifted Yaz's hand up and wrapped it around the leaver, letting go herself. She gestured for Yaz to pull it.

"Really doctor?" Yaz asked.

"Go ahead babe"she replied, smiling lovingly at her.

You smiled at the term she used for Yaz. It was the first time you'd heard them call each other by a relationship name. 

Yaz smiled as she pulled the leaver down and she almost went tumbling to the ground by the great force of the TARDIS if it wasn't for the doctor wrapping an arm around her waist, holding her in place. She smiled as she pulled her around, flying the TARDIS.

You cling on tightly as you heard the beautiful TARDIS noise. It was strange to think only a few days ago you were back at home, thinking that they would never come back for you and you'd forgotten about them. But you were hanging around these people who you thought as a family again and there was no where else you'd rather be.

The TARDIS came to a halt and you all let go, walking towards the doors. As you all got closer to the doors, you could hear some muffled music and cheering going on outside. The doctor stepped forward with Yaz, pulling them open to be met with incredibly loud music and a sea of colour around you.

You all stepped out, seeing several different species all dancing around and celebrating. They were wearing bright colourful clothing and looked incredibly happy.

"Whoa!" You shouted over the loud music that filled the open air.

Your hungover head hurt a lot more from the music but you couldn't care less. You instantly felt like dancing along with the others, like their energy was being passed through into you.

You saw someone carrying glasses of some type of bubbling liquid that looked an awful lot like alcohol. Without a second thought you took one and chugged the whole thing.

"Oi! You shouldn't be drinking (y/n)!" The doctor gave you a glare, shouting over the music.

"Come on Doctor, lets just celebrate!" You said, rolling your eyes as you started to dance.

You lifted your arms in the air, swaying them and your hips with the music. You laughed, moving along with the other species and music. The doctor continued glaring until Yaz grabbed her arm, swaying a little with the music. The doctor sighed as she stopped looking your way then at you and started to jump up and down, dancing her ridiculous moves.

Soon, everyone was dancing and partying along. You took a few drinks and saw a small building which looked a lot like a bar. You continued dancing as you stepped inside. There was a whole other party going on in there. It was mostly couples dancing manically on top of each other. You went to the bar tender and asked for a few shots.

And soon enough you felt sick to the stomach from the hangover and the drink and the dancing. You ran to the bathroom which was surprisingly empty.

You burst into a cubical and immediately fell on your knees, throwing up in the toilet. You held your (h/c) hair behind you as you gagged up the several drinks.

"Oh god" you whispered as you stood up, moving out of the cubical.

You heard a knock and walked over to the door, assuming someone wanted to check in on you. You opened it however saw no one there. You then heard the knock again and realised it was coming from behind you. From the empty toilets behind you. But not just from anywhere behind you. There was knocking coming from the mirror.

A/n: I'm back from Iceland Guys!!!! I'll be updating again, just to let you know❤️