Warm

The door opened and you saw Missy appear from her room. You were glad this was actually her room and you weren't knocking on someone else's door. She saw your troubled state and frowned slightly, reaching your eyes.

"Is everything's okay?" She asked.

"I...I couldn't sleep.." you mumbled, looking down.

"Well...don't stand out there on your own, come in" She said, opening the door some more and outstretching her arm, gesturing you to come in.

"Thank you" you said quietly.

You walked in, a little nervously. You'd never been to her room before. You stepped inside a little awkwardly, and watched as Missy shut the door. Her room was really nice. It was painted with blue paint and there were quite a few different pieces bedroom furniture scattered around the room. The bed lay in the centre with the headboard against one of the walls.

But it was her that you saw most. Everything else didn't matter when you saw her. You didn't even notice before when she helped you through the breakdown how she looked. You were top distraught. But you could see her properly now. Her hair was flowing freely and it looked a little messy but in a perfect way. She was wearing some leggings which showed the shape of her legs. She had a shirt on which was loosely put on and was way too big for her. Her too few buttons were undone and the sleeves weren't buttoned up either, leaving them fanning out and very loosely around her arms. The looked beautiful.

"So" She said, finally breaking you out of your trance of staring at her.

She went over to her bed, sitting down on it. She patted the space next to her, gesturing you to come and sit down with her. You walked over to her, sitting down next to her.

"So, whats keeping you awake this time? Last time it was because you were cold. It's not cold in the TARDIS so what's wrong?" She asked.

You sighed, looking down to your fiddling fingers as you felt your lips tugging down into a frown. You swallowed thickly, thinking of Jason. You looked back up to her, looking into her amazing blue eyes.

"Are you...afraid of anything?" You asked.

She smiled, wrapping an arm around your waist into a warm embrace. You liked the contact, for once, feeling butterflies take flight in your stomach. Only with her would you like being touched. She looked at you and you looked up to her.

"What makes you ask?" She asked.

"Well, you're never afraid of anything. I've never seen you scared before" you said.

She chuckled, smiling at you while shaking her head.

"You've only known me for like four days" Missy smiled.

"Yeah but...I don't think you're afraid of anything" you said.

"Well, sometimes I'm afraid of myself. I know it sounds strange but...the things I've done in the past really scare me. All those people I've killed...I didn't even know their names..." Missy took a deep breath, shaking her head.

You watched her, not understanding why she was so scared of herself. She was amazing. She was the one person you weren't afraid of touching. Whatever happened in the past was in the past. The person she was today was what she should focus on. She looked down at you, giving you a little squeeze with her arm still around your waist.

"What's scaring you then?" She asked.

You frowned, immediately looking away. You felt her squeeze you again and you felt butterflies.

"You can tell me" she said.

"I...I can't touch anyone.." you stuttered, looking back around.

"And that scares you?" She asked, looking into your (e/c) directly.