Ship

You stepped out after the others with Missy right beside you. You walked into a metallic, very big ship. You were in some sort of room., probably some sort of storage room. However there weren't any doors in this ship and you could see how far the ship stretched.

"Can you smell that?" Missy asked.

You all immediately started to sniff the air. It smelt like a big roast dinner. You almost drooled at the smell.

"Roast dinner! Everyone move outta my way!" You shouted, heading straight out the door.

"(Y/n)! Don't wander off on your own!" The doctor called out for you straight away.

"Follow me and then I won't be on my own. But I ain't waiting for you lot" you replied.

"Last time I smelt cooking on a ship it ended up having a whole different time zone on the ship and ticking robots that killed everyone for their organs they used to fix the ship with so you better hold up unless you want your eye to become a camera!" The doctor warned you.

But you didn't care. You were already walking off and Missy chuckled, patting the doctor on her shoulder.

"Oh come on doctor. Life's too exiting to follow the rules" Missy said, walking out after you.

"No! Rules are there to keep you safe. You're supposed to follow them" the doctor argued back.

Missy scoffed, smirking at the doctor.

"This coming from the person who stole a TARDIS and ran away, breaking every rule the academy taught us" Missy laughed, turning back around and following you.

The doctor didn't exactly know what to say to that. Everything she was saying was true. The doctor had broken more rules than anyone here. But she just cared about her companions' safety. It was, in her mind, her duty of care to you all.

Everyone followed you as you went where your nose led you to. You sniffed around, almost like a dog, and you took in one huge deep sniff through your nose and opened your eyes. There was a whole banquet of food on a huge table in front of you.

"Oh my god!" You shouted at the sight.

You quickly made your way to the table, grabbing a plate and putting a load of food in there, already stuffing your face with chips.

"(Y/n). You shouldn't just eat whatever you find. You know this could all be poisoned for all you know" the doctor said to you.

"Oh shut up I've barely eaten in days" you quickly said, stuff in your face even more.

The room fell silent and you silently cursed yourself for letting that out of the bag. You didn't dare make eye contact with anyone.

"Okay...why haven't you eaten in so long?" Missy was the only one who actually asked.

"Oh, I was on the streets for over a week and surprisingly no one stops to give people enough money for a meal. It's okay though." You shrugged.

"Why were you on the streets?" She asked in concern.

"Ran away from home" you muttered.

"From who?" She asked.

You remained silent for a few seconds. The fact that she even thought it was a person scared you. Maybe she knew. You weren't debating whether or not to tell Missy about Jason or not. Oh no, it wasn't that you were worried about, he was a secret for no one to find out. But it was the fact that she would know about the whole problem with knives and self harm and alcohol and abuse and..everything. She hadn't seen a single scar of yours yet. They were all covered up by clothing. You didn't even want to think about how she would react to seeing them all.

"Not who...what.." you stuffed your mouth with more food, not looking up.

"What? Okay..what then were you running from?" She asked in worry.

"You'll find out sooner or later" you mumbled.

"No she will not! You're not going to do anything like that again to yourself (y/n). I've already taken one away from you have you got any others I should know about?" The doctor said to you in a very serious tone.

"No" you replied simply, and the doctor breathed a sigh of relief.

You actually didn't have any other knives with you. She took the only picket knife you had. You only needed one. What with there having been so many knives at home anyways. You only needed one for when you were away from home. Although now that you didn't seem to spend much time at home and more time at the TARDIS, you were considering just buying a new one. Or maybe find the old one the doctor took off you.

"Sorry..I'm confused" Missy said with furrowed brows, glancing between you and the doctor.

The doctor laughed a little at that, smiling at Missy with crossed arms.

"Now that's a sentence you won't hear very often from Missy" the doctor told you all.

"What's going on? There's something I don't know about here. (Y/n)?" She asked in serious concern.

"Like I said. You'll find out sooner or later" you said.

"(Y/n) I-" the doctor was cut off by two, human shaped, plastic robots coming in.

They looked as though they were made from many white different plastic parts, well made however. They didn't look too pleased to see you in here however.

"Hi" you mumbled between mouthfuls.

"Humans out of their confined areas. Must be returned immediately" one of the robots said in a scarily human sounding voice.

Their voices weren't metallic at all like you thought a robot would be like. And they didn't seem like they were messing around either. So you quickly stood up, putting your hands up and moving with them. The doctor and Missy however had other plans. Why was it that the time lords were always the ones who confront and annoy the ones threatening you.

"Well, hello. We're not actually from here" the doctor said.

"Yeah we weren't-" Missy was cut off by a rather rude shove from one of the robots, causing her to stumble towards you.

You quickly caught her before she fell, both your hands on either one of her hips, and Missy gave a very annoyed and angry face to the robots.

"That was rude! You should know better than to mess with a time lady!" Missy seethed.

"Missy lets just let them do what they want for now and not get into anymore trouble" The doctor told her.

Missy kept glaring at the robots who seemed to get more aggressive. You didn't want them anywhere near you so you quickly turned to Missy.

"Yeah, then we can investigate once we're out of harms way" you said.

Missy sighed, nodding and broke her stare at the robots. You realised your hands were still on her sides and you quickly let go, clearing your throat a little. You all started to walk with these robots, a million questions running through your questions about them and this place. But you knew it wouldn't take long for you all to find out.