Drunk on the Titanic

The doctor stepped out first, you eagerly followed, rushing out of the doors. You squealed and jumped a little as you saw you were actually inside the titanic.

"Aaahhhh, were actually on the titanic!!" You squealed, shaking the Doctor before jumping to look out the window.

The ship seems to have already taken off and you were sailing through the soft, icy waves.

"Right, we stick together. Only a few hours at most! No interfering!" The doctor said sternly.

She seemed really tense about this trip for some reason, which you could understand but we'd done more dangerous stuff than this.

"Oh, How is kill for a drink right now" Yaz groaned, looking around.

"Oh, Erm, my history books say that in the lower decks there were the more..working class people and less of the posh rich ass people." You looked around and felt slightly embarrassed at the shocked eyes on you by your friends. "Sorry, that sounded really bitchy. What I'm trying to say is they have loads of fun parties down there with drinking and singing and dancing. It's really fun apparently" you smiled.

"You already know more about history than me. Well, this ship anyways" Ryan smiled, still looking around the beautiful ship.

"Can we go. Please doctor" Yaz begged.

She smiled, saying "I've never gotten drunk before!"

You looked at her in shock. She was 2000 years older than you yet you'd gotten more drunk than her?! The doctor simply smiled at you all, leading the way downstairs. It was a lot crazier down there. People were dancing like crazy, being served cups of some sort of alcohol making everyone tipsy to say the least. You smiled, realising just how much fun these people were having as opposed to the seriousness of all the rich people above.

You all sat down on a table, looking at the people dancing and drinking, singing to the weird songs. It was exactly like a club you thought.

"Alright loves, what can I get you all?" A woman wearing an apron, who presumably worked here asked.

We looked up, smiling. But seeing as no one answered you smirked, knowing exactly what to say.

"Oh, get us the strongest brew you have please" you smiled.

"Aren't you a little young to be drinking. You ought to take better care of your little one" she replied, smiling.

"What, does that mean I can't have a drink?" You frowned, crossing your arms in disappointment.

"Oh don't worry love, I don't really care about the age to be honest. Just as long as you all are smiling. And I know exactly the brew to get you all smiling tonight" she smiled, walking off.

You looked back at the others. Ryan and Yaz seemed to be having a really smiley face on but the doctor just looked clueless and Graham looked almost upset with you.

"What?" You asked graham.

"You shouldn't be drinking so much at your age. Especially not asking for the strongest drink they have!" He said sternly, like a real grandparent.

You rolled your eyes as Ryan talked to him.

"Chill out. We're here to have fun. And seeing as the doctors never gotten drunk before we kinda have to" Ryan smiled.

"Alright lovelies, 'ere you are" the woman came back with many cups of alcohol.

"Thanks" you, Ryan and Yaz smiled at the same time.

She walked away and you were the first to take a cup. Ryan and Yaz didn't take long after you to take one too. Graham seemed sure he wasn't going to drink so you turned your attention to the doctor. She seemed reluctant at first but her face soon Turned into an editable smile as she took a cup and started to take a sip. You took one gulp too, and it was only when you felt it burn down your throat and instantly feel a little tipsy you realised just how strong it was.

"That's an interesting drink" the doctor commented, tilting her head to the side when looking at the cup.

You giggled a little, taking a few more gulps. You had no idea what type of alcohol this was but it tasted great and was sooo strong.

"Doctor I dare you to chug the whole thing" you smirked.

She gave you a shocked look, knowing just how strong it was.

"This is our official driver by the way. Doctor don't" Graham warned.

The doctors face turned to a smile.

"Only if you three do too" she replied.

You looked at Ryan and Yaz who seemed to be down with the idea. You smiled, nodding before you all put the cup to your mouths. You heard a sigh from Graham's direction but you didn't care. You concentrated on chugging every last drop, feeling it burn down your throat and the taste fill your palate. It only took you a few seconds to get it all down, slamming the cup on the table and smiling in triumph. Ryan and Yaz seemed fine too, the doctor struggling a little.

"Go on Doctor, you can do it" Ryan shouted above the music.

This seemed to spur the doctor on as she picked up the pace and soon enough was done with the whole cup. You all cheered for her, except for Graham. You knew you were already really tipsy, your vision getting a little funny. The doctor seemed to be smiling stupidly, clearly just as drunk. Time lords seem to be affected just as much as humans when it came to alcohol. You all started laughing for no reason before you took another cup. Graham clearly annoyed.

"Chug these ones too!" Yaz giggled before starting to gulp the whole thing down.

You were really tipsy and laughed, all of you complying, getting the whole drink down as it burnt your throats. But by the time you'd all finished this drink you were really fucking drunk, your vision all goggly.

"Shall we dance?" The doctor asked, stumbling a little as she got up.

You nodded really quickly, giggling as you tried to walk in a straight time. Yaz and Ryan seemed to be struggling just as much, coming with you. Graham watched, trying to act annoyed but it was obvious he was giggling and enjoying our drunk state.

The doctor started to jump up and down, dancing like nobody was watching. You laughed at her, the music filling the air and people dancing like crazy around you too.

"You're awful" Yaz giggled, dancing to the music.

"Nah, I love dancing. You know, I once only turned up to my friends wedding because there was dancing" the doctor shouted over the music.

You'd never seen her this drunk before and your stomach started to hurt from all the laughter. You loved this so much, hanging and dancing with your friends, having the time of your life. You were utterly intoxicated and knew that by the morning you were going to regret this. But you didn't care. You enjoyed dancing and singing to the music, trying to copy the doctors silly dance moves.

You'd taken a few more drinks and you could barely see straight, grabbing onto Yaz for support, which wasn't the greatest ideas as she was drinking more too. You both stumbled back and fell on top of the Doctor. You three started laughing like hell on the floor, Ryan laughing just as much watching you.

By the end of the night, the doctor had gathered a crowd of all the people down here. They were all trying to copy the doctors drunken dance moves, laughing and drinking some more. This definitely felt like one of the best nights you'd had in years.