Wrong place

You nearly fell to the ground before Missy's arms quickly wrapped around your waist and her strong arms held you in place. You naturally held onto her shoulders as another jolt caused you to stumble.

"Thanks" you mumbled quietly, glaring at the doctor.

The doctor just smirked in response, continuing to fly the TARDIS extra jumpily to make sure Missy keeps ahold of you. She really didn't need to be like this. And your face felt like it was on fire.

"It's okay love. You should be careful, don't want you hurting yourself" Missy said.

You nodded, just hoping that the TARDIS would land already. But then again, you really didn't want it to end. Missy was so close, her strong arms were wrapped around your waist. You wanted to be like this. But then everyone else would start pushing it too much, it was bad enough denying everything as it was. It just felt as though you were hiding a lot from everyone.

But you couldn't deny that having her hold you was nice. Maybe letting them push you together was a good thing? But it'd take a lot to get Missy to fall for you. No, it's just best to keep denying it and save yourself the embarrassment.

You just stayed, holding onto Missy for support as you tumbled through the vortex. She was so warm, you could cuddle her forever. You smiled a little as she just held you. The ride was extremely bumpy, you knew the doctor was doing this on purpose.

But just as you started to feel more comfortable with it, ignoring everyone else, the TARDIS came to a sudden halt, again almost throwing you off your feet. Missy held you upright though again. You laughed nervously, pulling away from her.

"Right then. Let's head out." Missy said, heading over to the door away from you, leaving you feeling cold without her.

As soon as you looked over to everyone else though your face heated up again. God they knew. There was no way you'd own up to it. God is this what Yaz and the doctor used to feel like?

You looked away from their grins and walked towards the door with Missy. Then you remembered you were heading out to a place which had a load of freezing cold snow.

"Erm...shouldn't we get some warmer clothes on first. Like a coat or something? I know you time lady's are fine in the cold but we'll get hyperthermia!" You said.

Missy hummed, opening the door then looking back at you, shaking her head.

"We won't need coats" she said, then looking over to the doctor with a raised brow "someone doesn't know how to fly the TARDIS properly"

The doctor gasped, shaking her head as she rushed to the door. You quickly moved out of the way, ensuring she doesn't touch you. The doctor wasted no time in opening the door up, then popping her head out. Missy laughed at the doctor's expression and you did too when the doctor pulled a pout as she pulled her head back.

The doctor turned around, closing the doors behind her back and leaning against it, not letting anyone else go out. The doctor let out a small laugh, before clearing her throat and giving the TARDIS a stern look.

"She's just a little off course. I'll just try again." The doctor said, walking back to the controls.

You wondered where it was that you'd really ended up. Missy laughed some more, rolling her eyes at her oldest friend.

"Oh come on doctor, we're here now. We might as well have a look around" She smiled.

The doctor turned around, shrugging as she headed back towards the door. Missy walked out first and you quickly followed behind her. Everyone else came out and you started to observe your surroundings. You were definitely in the wrong place. It looked like you were in some sort of a corridor. The walls were made from slabs of rock and you could tell you were underground somewhere with the amount of dirt coming up between the slabs. The roof had several lights across them.

"What is this place?" Graham asked, closing the TARDIS door behind him.

"Well it looks like we're underground somewhere." The doctor answered.

"Who are you!" A voice asked suddenly, causing you to jump slightly.

You looked and saw a woman who looked human enough, just with a few patterns on her cheek. She was holding a gun and you instantly put your hand up. Well, all the humans did. The doctor and Missy were a little more reluctant to do so.

"Don't shoot! We're nice!" The doctor exclaimed really quickly.

You all gave her a really weird look. You really couldn't believe she said that against a person with a gun.

"Really babe? Did you just say don't shoot we're nice?" Yaz asked in disbelief.

You couldn't help but smirk at that. The doctor's face scrunched up like she always does and she turned around to Yaz.

"Well, we are nice! Okay maybe it won't do much against a gun, but it's good to get the message out there" the doctor said.

Yaz laughed some more, shaking her head with a smile resting on her lips.

"I love you doctor" she smiled, shaking her head a little as she watched her love.

The doctor smiled lovingly back "I love you too" before turning back around, rummaging through her coat pockets.

You heard Missy sigh, crossing her arms in boredom as she watched the gun. You didn't know how those two were so calm around a gun. A bullet could go through you right now and they were acting so casually!

"Who are you! State your intentions!" The woman shouted authoritatively, holding the gun up at the you all.

The doctor looked up, a much more serious look on her face. She gave a hard look to the woman before speaking.

"I don't answer to people pointing a gun at me" she said sternly.

The woman sighed, her jaw clenched as she reluctantly lowered her gun slightly. The doctor's smile came back as she pulled out her psychic paper and holding up in her face.

"That's who we are!" The doctor exclaimed.

The woman's face changed immediately. She lowered her gun and swallowed slightly, clearly a little nervous as to who she thinks the doctor is.

"Apologies general of the Sirbe clan. You must be here to talk with our general Szoch." The woman said.

You had no idea what the hell she was talking about but it sure did intrigue you all. The doctor brought her paper back, nodding her head.

"Yes! Yes, that's what we're here to do. To have important...talks.." the doctor winced slightly at her inability to come up with something better than that.

She decided keeping her options open was the best thing though and the woman nodded, telling you to follow her which you all did. This would be an interesting place to explore, as generals too!