Forgotten

You walked out of your room and didn't realise how low the light was in your room until you stepped out. You instantly squinted, grabbing your head, the brightness making your head hurt even more. You groaned, lowering your hand and moving down the corridor.

You tried to think about what happened yesterday. You remembered the day before you got a call from Jo about your father passing away. Oh wait! He's gone!

The realisation of your dad being dead hit you quite violently. Your shoulders shuddered a little and you swallowed hard. You felt cold and shocked. You had to go through this realisation again. You crossed your arms over your shoulders in shock.

You released a breath you didn't realise you were holding. You needed someone to explain. What did you do yesterday that got you in this state. You cried yourself to sleep that night out of shock. What the hell did you do yesterday?!

You quickened your pace but found yourself going to the control room instead of finding the doctor. You didn't even go looking for her room or anything, you just went straight to the control room. Partly because you kind of wanted to go see where it was you went. Maybe the TARDIS was still parked there.

You stepped into the control room, seeing no one else there. You rubbed your head a little, trying to ease the pain as you moved towards the doors. You groaned a little as your head still throbbed. The pills should get working soon though you thought.

You opened the doors, only to frown in disappointment. Not to say the sight in front of you wasn't beautiful. You were floating in outer space with a few asteroids floating about. But you were no where near where it went yesterday. Unless you decided to get drunk in space. That idea brought a smile to your face.

"So gotta try that one day" you whispered to yourself.

You sat down, dangling your legs over the edge of the TARDIS. You rested your head on the TARDIS doors which were open for you. You sighed, watching the scene in front of you.

You frowned, trying to remember what happened to you yesterday. There was nothing. It was all blank. How much did you fucking drink?! You felt sadness at the pit of your stomach at the thought of your dad being dead, actually gone. You sighed, looking out into the distance.

You heard footsteps from behind you and you quickly turned around to find the doctor walking in. She stopped when she saw you, her mouth slightly open.

"Hey" you smiled awkwardly, getting up.

She watched you and you couldn't figure out what expression she was wearing. She seemed a little shocked and stunned to find you there. And also worry was in her eyes. But you knew when the doctor was angry with you every time. And she was. This made you gulp a little, trying to remember what you did to make her so mad.

"So...erm...ahem" you cleared your throat, walking over to her and trailing your fingers across the cool metal of the TARDIS.

You didn't dare look at her again, keeping your eyes fixed on different objects around the TARDIS. You couldn't even remember what you did! But you guessed that telling her that would make her even madder. Maybe it was just because you drunk loads. Which you also don't remember.

You were both standing in an awkward silence, your heart racing with anxiety. And so you felt relieved when you heard the others step into the control room. Your head turned to see Yaz Graham and Ryan all walking into the room. Although your eyes left the doctor, she never stopped staring. And once the others saw you they too started staring, making you feel very uncomfortable. By their looks you definitely didn't have the greatest of days yesterday.

"Erm...can you guys stop staring please it's very uncomfortable" you mumbled, shifting your weight on your feet uncomfortably.

"(Y/n), how are you feeling? After yesterday are you okay? He didn't do anything to you did he?" Yaz asked in worry, breaking the silence.

You looked at her in confusion. You had no idea what she was going on about.

"Yaz, does this look like a face that remembers what happened to her yesterday?" you laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of your neck.

Everyone's eyes widened at that. You threw your hands up with a nervous smile on, shrugging your shoulders.

"How much do you remember?" The doctor asked you.

"Umm....nothing..." you mumbled quietly, trying to think back "I've got a few hazy images of...me completely freaking out at a funeral? I don't even remember what I said though. Wait? Was I at the...club? No...I..I really don't know. I drank too much I guess" you told her.

The doctor sighed, running a hand through her hair. She looked at you worriedly. And you knew you'd have to ask her what happened.

"What happened?" You quickly asked, staring at the doctor.

She swallowed hard, looking extremely uncomfortable. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. Why was she so uncomfortable? What happened?

"Doctor I need to know" you insisted.

"We..erm...went to your fathers funeral...um..." she cleared her throat looking away.

"I don't even remember the funeral" you muttered quietly to yourself.

"Well you might have said something about having a bullet through your brain....in front of everyone....screaming it" the doctor seethed. "And then you wandered off on your own for the gazillianth time and went to the pub where you got yourself completely drunk off your head and a man nearly...." she trailed off, stopping herself before she went further, breathing deeply to control her angry outburst.

You swallowed hard, looking at the doctor. You opened your mouth, needing an explanation.

"Nearly what?" You asked.

She didn't reply, not looking in your direction. You clenched your teeth, trying to surpress your anger. You needed to know what.

"Doctor he nearly what!" You shouted at her.

"Well, let's just say if we didn't get to you in time who knows what he would have done to you! Your lips were already being invaded and he looked as though he was going to do more than just kiss you! But you of course got yourself so intoxicated that you couldn't even stand straight let alone fight him off! We literally dragge you back to the TARDIS! I hope you're proud of yourself!" She shouted, breathing deeply.

You stood in shock. You remembered none of that. Who was this creepy guy? What would he have done if the doctor didn't turn up in time?

You looked away, trying to breathe in the air that seemed as dry as sand. You couldn't believe all that happened. And the doctor was so angry. Sure you did some stupid stuff but you couldn't even remember it! And it was hardly your fault this creepy guy assaulted you. Sure you drank loads but that didn't give him the right.

"Is the funeral over then? Cuz I don't even remember seeing my dad laying in peace. I wanna see him" you mumbled, not daring to look round to the others.

The doctor didn't reply, clearly her anger clouding her thoughts. You heard Graham sigh, looking at you sadly.

"Yes love, it's over" He said sadly.

Your heart sank. So you could t even get to see him one last time. All because those memories were forgotten.