Truth or dare

You all instantly nodded and agreed to the idea. It was definitely a fun game and a classic which everyone knew. Well, almost everyone.

"How do you play?" The doctor asked.

All four of you humans stared at her in shock.

"You don't know how to play?!" Graham asked in shock.

"How can you not have ever played truth or dare? You're two thousand years old!" Ryan asked.

"I've been busy!" She exclaimed.

Yaz giggled, sitting up properly and facing the doctor. The doctor was a little distracted as she continued to bring the emerald sand into a pile, but looked and listened to Yaz nonetheless.

"Well, basically you go around everyone. The person chooses if they want a truth or a dare. Everyone else chooses a question to which they have to answer truthfully if they chose truth. If they chose dare, you choose a dare for them which they have to do." Yaz explained.

The doctor nodded, smiling in excitement at the new game.

"Okay, I'll go first" Yaz smiled.

"Truth or dare?" You asked.

Yaz thought for a moment, shrugging her shoulders.

"Truth" She said.

You all smiled, thinking of something to ask her.

"Erm...how about..." you thought for a moment, looking at Ryan and Graham for some help.

"Oh I got one!" Ryan smiled. "What was your favourite place you've been in the TARDIS?" He asked.

This perked up the doctor's attention too. You thought to yourself, that was a really good question.

"That's easy" she smiled.

"How can it be easy? I've taken you so many places, each of which all amazing and wonderful. Even I can't pick one place" the doctor said.

Yaz smiled, reminiscing her favourite memory. You all looked at her in anticipation.

"There's only one place where we first confessed our feelings for each other doctor" Yaz smiled, staring at the doctor.

The doctor looked back at her, a wide smile of love spread across her face. Yaz leant a little closer, linking arms with her.

"We did also share our fist kiss there. And not to mention how beautiful that planet was. Oh and the wind...the music and those beautiful trees. Everything was perfect that day" Yaz smiled happily.

"You did nearly get shot in the head that day too" Graham said.

Your head snapped towards him, giving him a disbelieving look. The doctor's face turned guilty at that thought. She had no idea what she would have done if she'd lost Yaz that day.

"What?" He looked innocently at you all.

Yaz laughed, shaking her head "oh come on, we need a bit of thrill now and again. I love all our adventures. Dangerous or not." Yaz smiled, snuggling into the doctor.

The doctor rested her head on hers, smiling and feeling like the luckiest person in the universe.

"Okay, my go!" The doctor smiled.

"Truth or dare?" Ryan asked.

"Truth?" She guessed, not really minding.

"Okay. Erm...if you had one planet to be staying on for the rest of your life, which one would it be?" Graham asked.

The doctor's face scrunched up, her face full of concentration. You wondered how many planets she was thinking of right now. How many she had seen and was scanning through in her mind. It must have been an impossible choice.

"I don't know. I can't choose on planet! There's so much out there to see. If just end up finding a way to explore more. Probably build my own ship or something but I can't stay in one place!" The doctor said.

Yaz giggled, watching as the doctor's sand castle slowly made shape.

She really wasn't capable of just sitting still. Time lords seem to have had loads of energy all the time! You wondered if that was just the doctor or if it really was all time lords.

"You have to answer the question doctor" you told her.

"But...I can't! Give me another question. A good one" The doctor protested.

"Okay" Ryan said, a grin on his face "whats the biggest surprise you'd ever had." He asked.

The doctor's face seemed to light up at the thought. Oh she definitely had a few stories to tell. But she only had to pick one and she seemed to have the right one.

"I once ended up becoming king and husband to the queen Elizabeth the first and ended up kissing a big red rubbery alien called a zygon that was impersonating the queen and then I ended up meeting two of my different faces and called upon all my faces to help me save Gallifrey from falling" the doctor said in a very causal tone. "Busy day"

You all looked at her in shock and disbelief. She really did have a busy day that day and did many things. You quickly decided not to rule out anything having happened to the doctor in her long and adventurous life. You had the urge to ask her whether she would go back to Gallifrey, her home, seeing as she'd saved it. But something stopped you, knowing it was a sensitive subject. Plus the rules of He game mean you only have to tell one truth.

"Okay then. My go I guess. I choose dare" you said.

You always chose dare, one because it was more fun than truth, for you anyways, and two because it was always safer for you, not having to confess anything.

"Okay then. I dare you to do the chicken dance in front of that crowd there" Yaz mischievously said. "With music." She added.

You gasped a little, looking at the crowd of aliens sitting in the sun. You sighed, taking out your phone and searching for the music. You looked at Yaz, a wining look on your face to which she quickly laughed and told you to get on with it.

You got up, walking over to the crowd, walking at an extremely slow pace, giving looks back at the gang, to which they simply laughed and nudged you forward. You continued walking until you were stood in front of them all.

"Heyyyy" you smiled awkwardly at the group.

They gave you a weird look, slightly annoyed that you'd stood in front of the view of the sea. You got out your phone and started playing the music, doing the chicken dance. And you went full out, your arms in chicken wings position and your legs bent like a chicken. You even chirped like a chicken. You were good at performing in front of people. It was something you'd do as your job as a musician and you would sometimes do a few plays to so you were okay with it.

You could hear extreme laughter coming from the gang and you opened your eyes to see weirded out faces of the crowd and laughter escaping their lips too. This was definitely one fun game.