Running away

Warning: abuse and violence

You stared at the empty space in disbelief. You shouldn't be here. You needed to be anywhere but here. This was the stupidest idea the doctor had ever come up with. She thought you could cool off here?!

"Doctor!" You shouted helplessly at the thin air.

"What the fucks all that noise?!" You heard someone shout from behind you.

Your heart sank. Oh god. You'd recognise that voice anywhere. And not for the good reasons either. You gulped hard, turning around slowly, and sure enough, he was there. Your boyfriend was just coming out of the bedroom when he heard the shouting. What the hell was he even doing here?

"Jason..." you barely whispered his name, your body completely frozen at the shock of seeing your boyfriend again.

His eyes came to a halt at you. You tried your hardest not to tremble in fear but your knees were a wobbling mess. You could feel the tightness in your chest, your heart beating at a million miles per hour. You desperately wanted this to be a dream or for the TARDIS to just pick you up again and take you away again. But you knew you were stuck in this reality.

"Where the hell have you been!" He shouted, giving you an anger filled glare.

You flinched at his voice, looking down and swallowing hard. You were terrified. You hoped you'd never have to see this man again.

"I looked everywhere for you! And when I heard about your disgusting dad I knew you'd turn up to the funeral. But I couldn't exactly just turn up there. So I stood from afar, watching the burial. You weren't even there!" She shouted. "Where the hell were you! And why the hell were shouting for a doctor? You finally got a psychiatrist for your fucked up head?!" 

You silently thanked your luck that you ended up going to the pub and missing the burial. He didn't get a glimpse of you. You were free. Not anymore though. Why did the doctor have to leave now?

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!" He shouted loudly.

"I..I've been travelling.." you stuttered quietly.

"Did I tell you you could go out?! You know I don't want you going out!" She said in an angered tone.

This wasn't right. He shouldn't even be here and he had no right to be controlling you and your life like this. The doctor had shown you so much freedom and you know what you deserved it!

"Jason, how long have you been crashing at my house? What are you even doing here? Get out!" You said sternly to him, looking at him properly.

But as you met his eyes you immediately knew that that was the wrong move. His eyes were dark and something beyond anger was welling up inside him. The familiar sense of dread filled inside you got every time he was like this. You started to shake even more now and your heart was pounding. You felt small like an ant and he was about to step and crush you.

"What did you just say to me?" He said in a dark and low tone.

You held your breath, knowing that you'd made a big mistake. His chest rose and fell with his angry breaths and you knew the panic was starting to rise. This man was the cause of so many of your problems. The whole no contact issue was his fault! The reason you couldn't cry anymore was his fault! He never stopped hitting you no matter how many tears fell so they no longer fall. And you thought it was a smart move to try and stand up to him.

He started to walk towards you and you instantly backed away, hitting the wall behind you. You knew what was coming back and the panic and fear inside you was ten million times stronger than what you'd experienced in front of any of the aliens you'd been threatened by.

You were visibly shaking in fear now as he stood in front of you, his angry figure towering over yours. He grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled it hard, yanking your head to look up at him and slamming his hand next to your shoulder, trapping you. You screamed in pain as he pulled your hair harshly, his dark eyes meeting yours as your hands came up to your head and his hand, trying to push him off but to no avail.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" He screamed in your ear.

"Doctor!" You shouted out for her, hoping that she would come back and help you.

"Oh you're gonna need more than a doctor when I'm through with you!" He shouted. "You'll need a fucking surgeon!"

"NO! DOCTOR!!" You screamed out for her, absolute dread and fear raging through your every limb.

With his free hand he grabbed your hand and twisted it against the wall painfully. You screamed in agony as he did so, your hand being kept in that painful twisted position, the sharp pain never leaving.

"DOCTOR HELP!! PLEASE!" You screamed out in pain, your hand and hair being painfully pulled into unnatural positions.

"FIRST, YOU FUCKING LEAVE FOR WEEKS! THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL ME TO GET OUT!" He screamed loudly at your face, pushing your hand further into the wall while twisting it "Well then I think I need to put your guts back into place!"

With that he let go of your hair, only for it to quickly turn into a fist and punch you right in the stomach, causing you to scream at the strong pain. He let go of your arm as you went curling forward, clutching your abdomen and falling to the ground, fighting for the air that was punched away.

"Jason...stop..." you breathed, begging him to stop.

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He screamed at you, kicking you right in your stomach.

"DOCTOR!!" You instantly screamed out for her, but you could only see him, not the blue box which brought so much hope to you.

He repetitively kicked at your abdomen, sending surges of pain through your body. You screamed loudly, squeezing your eyes shut as he beat you. He didn't even give you enough time to breathe and with every kick, more breath was taken from your lungs.

Once he finally stopped your body was limp and your throat was raw from all the screaming. You were shaking and clutching your stomach, trying to gasp for some long needed air. But every time you inhaled it hurt, your body completely battered.

You felt his footsteps walking away in an angry and tense state, leaving you lying curled up on the floor, battered and bruised.

You couldn't stay here. You knew you couldn't. So you tried to get up, only for a sharp pain to run through your stomach. You gasped, biting your lip to stop a scream from escaping to not draw Jason's attention. You forced yourself to fight through the pain, clutching your stomach as you winced hard, getting up.

You stumbled and made your way to the door, using the wall to help you. You quickly opened it and decided to do the only thing which you could think of doing. The only way to get safe from him. You ran away.