The pub

You stood in the corner of the room, watching as everyone socialised. The doctor was getting increasingly insistent on talking to you which you were having none of. Everyone kept trying to come up to you and tell you they were 'sorry for your loss'. This had resulted in you moving further and further away until you literally had your back against the wall. You didn't want to talk to anyone. You couldn't.

You sighed, watching everyone chat amongst themselves, paying their respects. You couldn't stay here. It was too much. He was just lying there. You looked around at everyone. You got the occasional worried glance your way by a few people which you weren't surprised of considering you screamed about how you just wanted to commit suicide already. You definitely did. You could just take a knife and cut yourself so you bleed out right here. Or get a rope and tie it around your neck. And this place was making those thoughts get worse. You needed to get out of there.

You looked around, seeing an exit a few steps away from you. You looked at all the people, seeing that they weren't looking your way. You quietly and slowly made your way towards the door. You made sure no one could see you leaving as you stepped out into the rain, closing the door behind you.

You knew where you needed to go to get your mind off all the thoughts. You ran through the rain down familiar streets and lanes. There was one place that you had in mind. Of course it was the pub. And you found it pretty quickly, knowing every possible route to that building. You went often there. Not just because of your drinking habits, but also because you'd perform songs up on the stage for your job. But this time you just needed to drown yourself with alcohol so you could distract yourself.

You opened the door and the loud music hit you hard, making your ears hurt. It took a while for your eyes to adjust to the dark space with nothing but flashy party lights everywhere.

You made your way to the bar, sitting down on a stool. You called over the bar who knew you very well now. Everyone at the club did.

"(Y/n)! I haven't seen you in so long. It's good to see you. Are you performing tonight?" He asked.

"No not tonight. Look can we cut straight to the drink please I'm not having a great day" you sighed.

He nodded, bringing out a few different glasses.

"What we ordering today?" He asked.

"Just..some vodka, some of those really sting cocktails you make and a shit ton of shots. Just keep em rolling" you said "a beer would be nice too"

"Sure thing" he smiled.

You handed him your card, putting the bill on there. He knew you well enough to ask for the cash first hand because by the end of the night you'd be too drunk to even stand let alone pay for drinks.

He gave you a pint of beer first, which you gladly took and started to chug at it. You loved the taste of beer. But it wasn't strong enough to distract you. A few shots started to come your way which you downed, giving you the satisfaction of the burning sensation down your throat. You winced as it went down, going back to the beer. You got some vodka and chugged it, gagging a little and wincing at the taste and burn.

Your dad was probably being buried right this second. You hated the thought. You wanted it to stop. You took a few more shots, the burning taking the image away. So you kept ordering more drinks, more and more.

It didn't take you long to start getting really tipsy. And the good thing about that was when you got tipsy your mood would lighten up dramatically. You'd start giggling and smiling like an idiot for no reason.

You were getting more giddy by the second. You found yourself dancing along to the music, ordering even more drinks. Your mind was so hazy and you were so drunk you couldn't see straight, the empty bottles piling around you. The music was blasting in your ears so loud that you hardly heard when someone came up to you and started talking.

"Hey. You're that person that performs here right" the voice shouted over the music.

You turned your head, seeing a blurry vision of a man with black hair. You couldn't really see much else, your mind in too much of a drunken state.

"Yeeeah" you shouted back, slurring.

"You're really good. You not performing today?" He asked.

You shook your head, grabbing ahold of the bar table. You didn't want to fall off the stool. You were so drunken that it was entirely possible.

"Erm, no. Bad dayyy" you said, your eyes trying to focus on the drinks.

You took the vodka with a shaky hand and lifted it to your lips. You winced at the burn but welcomed it nonetheless.

"Well, I can make your day much better" the man said beside you.

He placed a hand on your knee, caressing it with his thumb. His hand was slowly moving up to your thigh and in your drunk state it took you a moment to register everything. You turned to him, placing a hand over his.

"Oh, nnno, I...I'm gooddd" you slurred, smiling at him.

"How about we dance? You look like you need to blow off some steam" he said, placing his other hand on the small of your back.

"Suuure" you replied, struggling to get up.

Your head was so hazy and you couldn't see anything. You nearly fell off the stool in your state but the man grabbed ahold of your waist, pulling you along to the dance floor. Your whole body was leaning on him as you stumbled to the dance floor. You couldn't even stand straight and you didn't really know what you were doing anymore.

The music seemed even louder there and you couldn't see anything out of your goggled vision. You were practically leaning your whole body against this stranger as he held your hips, swaying from left to right as you danced.

"You're really pretty" He shouted over the blasting music.

You looked up to the blurred vision of him. You didn't even really understand what he was saying, you just laughed stupidly at him.

You weren't sure through your impaired vision but you thought you saw him smile at you. You knew full well that if he let go of your figure you wouldn't be able to stand up on your own. Jesus you'd drunk a lot.

The next thing that happened took you by surprise. His lips came crashing down on yours, not by choice either. You were shocked and along with your delayed drunken reactions it took you a while to pull away from him.

"Nooo, I..I'm not..I doonntt-" he cut you off again by kissing your lips a lot harder.

Your body was so overtaken by drink that you couldn't exactly fight him off. He bit your lower lip quite hard, causing you to gasp and try to pull away. He chuckled as he let go of your lips.

"Don't worry, I wasn't suggesting anything so long term" he smirked, leaning in again.

You were so confused and shocked as his lips came crashing down on yours again. You weren't in the right state to be able to do anything about this. His hands were getting lower and lower as well until they were practically grabbing your ass. That was until you felt someone push him away from you.

"Oi! Back off!" You heard someone shout.

The sudden loss of support to your drunken body caused you to topple forward, only for some hands to come swiftly to your hips and support you. You were so drunk you didn't even know what was going on.

You looked to your side and saw a familiar blonde woman holding you upright. Great, the doctor found you. Again.