Home

Warning: self harm

"Lustige?" You asked as you tried to remember
the German word for funny.

"Yes! See, your getting it already" Graham smiled, handing you the vocab sheet.

"And you even know the conditional case now" Ryan added.

"Thank you so much for your help guys" you smiled.

You, Ryan and Graham were sat on the TARDIS console floor revising for your German GCSEs. Learning a foreign language was proving extremely difficult. You intended on asking the doctor for her help seeing as she could speak every language in the universe but she was busy and Yaz seemed preoccupied too. So you asked Graham and Ryan who gladly helped. You'd been travelling with team TARDIS for a few weeks now, your wounds had healed and you felt really close around them all, close enough that you told all of them everything to do with your past and all your problems. They were all supportive and seemed like exactly the family that you needed right now.

"Right then, oh you're all here!" The doctor bounced like a five year old around the controlled.

"Yeah. They were helping me with my German work. Thanks again. Thanks to all of you for helping me with various subjects" you smiled to all of them.

"Of course! Now, where to gang" the doctor asked, flicking a few switches.

You picked up your stuff and put it on the chair in the console room.

"Actually doc, mind if we have a bit of a break. Let us spend a day at home. On earth." Graham asked.

"Yeah, I kinda wanna see my family and friends" Yaz smiled.

"Me too" Ryan agreed.

"Okay then, Sheffield it is. What about you (y/n)?" The doctor asked, smiling at you.

"I actually need to do something back home" you muttered.

"Okay, I'll drop you off first (y/n)." The doctor smiled, pulling the leaver as the TARDIS flew into the time vortex.

You held on,  enjoying the bumpy ride and smiling at the groaning wheezing noise the TARDIS always makes.

It came to a stop and you let go, smiling.

"Right, it's 2 o'clock afternoon of the day after when I met you. I'll pick you up when..?" The doctor asked.

"Erm, well I only need a few hours so, at 5 o'clock?" You smiled.

They all nodded and you waved them goodbye as you stepped out of the TARDIS. You entered back into your living room. It was strange coming back. And you were only gone for a day. You smiled, looking at everything again and you heard the TARDIS take off, leaving you in your empty flat.

It was strangely quiet. You never really noticed it before but without the presence of the doctors bubbly personality and our friends, it was quiet. You knew exactly what you needed to do and it was visit your dad. You would often visit him in prison and you felt the need to after not seeing him for a few months on your side of things, maybe only two months for him.

You got your keys and went outside, feeling the cold Sheffield air hit you. You walked down the stairs and called an Uber to the prison. It wasn't long until you were sat in front of your father.

"Hi dad!" You smiled a little too energetically.

He looked like crap, all scruffy.

"What do you want" He asked annoyed.

"To see you dad." You replied.

"What about your exams! They're in a few weeks and your wasting your time. I'm not surprised. You always were a waste of time. A waste of space. Your a waste and a useless excuse for a daughter!" He shouted, making you jump further back into your chair a little.