Laughing

A/n: bit of a sexual joke here. Kinda....not really..idk?

"Well...one of my ex girlfriends threw me out of her house. Literally! She grabbed me by the arms and threw me out of the door. Not before throwing a ton of vases and pots in my direction. One actually hit my shoulder. God that hurt! Thank god it didn't hit my head or I would have got knocked out! She was screaming loads at me when she threw me out of her house and she locked me out. Then she went upstairs to our..well technically her bedroom. And, well although I didn't live there I still kept some of my stuff in her house. She stuffed all my stuff in a suitcase and threw the case out the window down next to me, again, narrowly missing my head! She practically vanished me from her house" you told them.

Everyone's eyes were even wider than before and their jaws hung wide open in shock. You laughed again at their reactions, laughing harder this time. They started laughing too, just as hard at your story.

"What..what did you do to make her that mad?" Graham laughed.

"I...I was drunk off my head at the pub. I'd been performing all day at the pub anyways and I decided to have a few drinks. Anyways, I hadn't been feeling like the relationship was really working out for a while now. She was an amazing girl it's just...I kinda wanted to focus on me and I didn't want to carry on the relationship anymore. I wasn't really wanting to be focusing on anyone other than myself at that moment. And you know how confident I get when I'm drunk so I was brave enough to tell her. Only..because I was drunk I didn't exactly let it down easily. Long story short, she got mad at me saying I was selfish and I got mad at her. Yeah...it wasn't great. I know I shouldn't have told her while I was drunk but...well what's done is done" you shrugged. 

"Wow. Relationship problems!" Ryan exclaimed.

"Okay, not all my breakups have been that bad. Most of them are a lot more gentle and nice. Like, I'm still mates with some of my ex's. It was just those two" you defended yourself.

Everyone laughed some more and you spend a lot of time going round to everyone's worst breakups. You put on a smile and genuinely laughed at some of the stories. But in the back of your mind, you couldn't help but think how breaking up with Jason would be so much worse than any of this. You couldn't break up with him. He would break you, literally! He wouldn't hesitate to hurt you worse than ever before and you wouldn't be surprised if he killed you.

You tried to put those thoughts aside, focusing on the rather quite funny sorties of break ups. And of course you would sneak in a few glances in Missy's direction. You could hardly be blamed, she looked amazing. She always did but this was the most skin you'd ever seen.

"Okay, okay. Now that everyone's embarrassing break up stories are out in the open, we need another truth for us all" Yaz said, calming down the laughter.

"How about everyone's most embarrassing thing thats ever happened to them" Missy suggested.

You immediately felt heat rise up your cheeks and you were sure you were as red as a tomato. As if you couldn't get more embarrassed. Now you had to share the story, literally the most embarrassing thing that could possibly happen to anyone, ever. And everyone else seemed to have taken notice of your already embarrassed face.

"Ooh, (y/n)'s got another good story for us" Ryan laughed.

"So, what happened?" The doctor asked, also intrigued.

Your face felt like it was on fire and your throat was dry. You didn't know how to tell this story.

"Well...ahem.." you cleared your throat, biting your lip "the police once walked in on me and my, at the time, girlfriend doing the do" you quickly mumbled.

Everyone almost chocked on their own spit at that. Their eyes were wide and they were already beginning to laugh. You felt so embarrassed just thinking about that day.

"W..What? Explain please" Missy said in shock.

"Well...you know, it was our anniversary and...yeah we were having quite the night, the loud night. She came round to mine and...well we weren't really caring about how loud we were in bed. Erm..." your face was flaming "The erm... the flats have...thin walls" you mumbled the last part but everyone heard.

They all burst out into laughter at that. They were shocked at this and were all getting more intrigued by the minute.

"And..." Yaz prompted you to continue.

You took a deep breath and sighed, continuing with your story.

"The...the neighbours heard and they...they called the police because of...worrying screaming and shouting coming from next door" you mumbled.

Everyone's eyes were growing wider by the second and their jaws were hung wide open. They couldn't believe all of this happened to you.

"Well...the police were called to my flat and...we were so into...what we were doing.., that we didn't hear them knocking on my front door. Nor did we hear them crash the door down because all we could really hear was each other....erm... we only realised that the police were there when they knocked down the door to my bedroom and they walked in on us while we were in quite the intimate moment" you told everyone.

It was silent for a good few minutes with everyone's eyes and mouths wide open in shock. They just stared at you as your cheeks were on fire at the memory. You yourself still couldn't believe this had happened to you. It was so embarrassing.

Everyone burst out into laughter simultaneously, and you felt increasingly embarrassed. But you soon joined in, laughing with them at the memory. Thinking back, of course it was embarrassing, but it was really funny at the same time.

"I cannot believe that happened" Missy laughed, throwing her head back, squeezing her eyes shut.

You laughed too, but shoved your arms through the water, splashing a load of water on Missy in mock hurt. Missy's head got soaked from the water and she gasped at the water, her eyes flying open.

"Don't laugh! It was embarrassing" you fake frowned.

You couldn't hold the frown for very long though because you burst out into laughter again. Partially at the memory and partially at Missy's face. Then she raised a brow at you.

"Oh it's on!" She smirked, throwing a load of water over your face while you all with each other.