Breakfast

You woke up from a surprisingly peaceful sleep with a yawn, stretching a little when you felt someone next to you. Your eyes fluttered open and you saw that you were resting your head on Missy's chest. Why the hell were you sleeping next to Missy?

"Morning love" she smiled.

You looked up, your cheeks tinted red. You blinked a bit until the events of yesterday came back and you nodded to yourself, making a little 'o' with your mouth.

"Morning" you smiled, your voice still raspy from disuse.

She was stoking your hair and you just rested for a few moments, laying your head back down and closing your eyes.

"Did you get any sleep?" You asked.

"Yes actually. Around three hours. That's the most I've had in a long time" Missy smiled.

"Three hours?! Geez I need loads more than that how are you not a zombie?" You asked.

She chuckled a little, smiling as she looked up at the top bunk.

"Yeah I noticed you sleep a lot. You smile in your sleep" She smiled.

You blushed (as always) at that. You wondered how long it was that she was watching you. Probably a while seeing as she only got three hours sleep. But she was watching you sleep! No wait, that wasn't anything special. You were right next to her of course she was going to look at you.

"I'm honestly just glad it wasn't a nightmare or something. Then I won't be smiling I'll be screaming" you said.

Missy looked down at you, to which you just shrugged. Everyone got nightmares it was nothing special. Yours were just a little more scary than others, almost a perfect representation of the crap that happens in your life. Thankfully Missy didn't press it further.

"Well you look nice and peaceful when you smile in your sleep" she said.

"Nice to know you were paying so much attention" you chuckled, sitting up.

She sat up, heat rising up her neck.

"I..I didn't mean.." she stuttered.

You laughed, throwing your head back a little.

"I know, I'm just messing with you" you laughed, looking back at her.

Her hair was messier than before but it was absolutely gorgeous. She should wear it down more often. But then again she looked really authorising when she has it up.

You stretched again, shuffling as both you and Missy got up. You rubbed your eyes a bit before doing a series of stretches.

"What time is it?" You asked.

"Probably around half past six" Missy replied.

You nodded, walking over to the wardrobe and picking your clothes back up. You walked groggily into the bathroom while rubbing your eyes before Missy called out for you.

"(Y/n)" she called.

You turned around, humming in response.

"I'm sorry about last night. You didn't have to hear all that and-" you cut her off before she said too much.

"Honestly it's fine. Trust me, everyone needs to rant now and again. And I meant what I said okay. And...well..you're not the only one who hates themselves" you muttered the last part, but knowing how scarily good gallifreyan ears were she probably heard you.

And that was confirmed by the looks she was giving you. So you quickly turned around and went inside the bathroom, locking the door before she could start asking questions.

You sighed, taking off your clothes and despising your scars. You really did hate yourself. Everything about you was so messed up. There was no way that Missy could hate herself more than you hated yourself.

You quickly changed and brushed your teeth, and were about to head straight out before you remembered that Missy was probably changing again. You knocked on the door.

"Missy? Can I come out or are you changing or something?" You asked.

"You can come out" she replied.

You nodded, opening the door. You stepped out with the clothes in your arms and you walked over to the bunk beds. You looked over to Missy who was already fully changed and was now sitting in the corner of the room with one of her mirrors, doing up her hair. You didn't even know how she could get ready so quickly.

"You spend way to much time on your hair you know. Your hair looks just as nice when it's down. I hardly do anything with mine" you said, looking for a brush. "Do you have a hair brush?" You asked.

She quickly pulled one out of her pocket and chucks it your way. You just about manage to catch it.

"Bigger on the inside pockets I'm guessing. The doctor said something about that once" you smiled, brushing your hair.

"Dimensional engineering." Missy smiled proudly, placing the last few pins in her hair.

You laughed a little, placing the hairbrush down on the bed before grabbing a few bobby pins and tucking some of your (h/c) locks back.

"(Y/n). When you just said that you-" Missy was cut off by the door opening and both your heads snapped that way.

You saw one of the robots standing there and you glared at it. You were getting quite annoyed of these robots.

"Good morning. Breakfast is ready. Come this way" it announced.

You sighed, looking over to Missy who just shrugged, getting up and walking out of the door with you. You sighed, sticking close to Missy as you weaved your way through the crowds.

"Breakfast then" you shrugged as you reached the hall again.

You both made your ways to the table again, seeing a wide variety of breakfast foods. You went over and put some cereal in your bowl, pouring some milk. You grabbed yourself some orange juice and walked over to the tables.

You scanned the area for any of the gang and saw Ryan and Graham sitting on a table. You smiled, walking over to them and sitting down.

"Hey guys" you smiled, grabbing your spoon.

"Morning" Graham said.

"Yeah" Ryan's voice was really groggy and you could tell by the way he was slumped on his chair that he wasn't fully awake yet.

You smiled, eating the cereal. You scrunched up your face in distaste. It tasted gross. It was really bland, like you were eating cardboard with milk that wasn't nearly cold enough for your liking. You wondered if maybe you should have gone for something else but didn't bother and just carried on finishing your plate. And slowly everyone reached your table.

You all made light conversation now and again but weren't really talking that much. It was obvious the humans on the table were still a little sleepy compared to the two lively time lady's who were talking about quantum physics? Or something like that.

"So, Doctor. What are we doing today then?" You asked.

"Well, I suggest we go ask some people around here if they know anything. About the distress call and about the robots and whatever they know really. But after that we stay in our rooms as before. We don't make a fuss okay. We need to get to know the routine of this place before we can go against it" The doctor explained.

"Okay then. Let's go intimidate these boring and ordinary humans with questions" Missy sighed.