Fashion Designer - S.S.

You got out of the SUV with the flashes of the paparazzi cameras. The security crew held them back and you kept your head held high ignoring all the screaming. You went into the building and your assistant met you.

"Mr. Stan and Mr. Evans are waiting for you," she said.

You nodded softly and followed her.

Sebastian and Chris were very nervous. You're a very new up and comer in the fashion community. Everyone has been warning the two of them though they haven't really met you yet. Their managers have been telling them to be on their best behaviors saying that you could make or break their careers even more.

Truth be told, you're a HUGE fan of the two and always have wanted to do something with them. You finally got to do a campaign for a menswear collection you are kicking off soon which you are very pleased that you got both actors. You were especially excited to have Sebastian Stan do this since you might have a small crush on the brunette.

You walked in and the shoot has already started which you actually don't mind at all. Though, the vibe is all tense and you can see it in the actors even though it's barely noticeable. You yourself are wearing a black hoodie slightly cropped, grey pinstriped blazer, black high waisted skinny jeans with a rip in the knee, and grey stilettos.

"Put on some Queen," you whispered to your assistant and nobody has noticed your presence.

"Yes, ma'am," she said softly.

"Stop that, I'm not that old," you grumbled quietly and went over to the catered table.

You ate a grape and then the music started playing, Under Pressure to be exact. You grinned and grabbed a hand full of blueberries. You threw them at the actors and the two yelped. You laughed and the photographer chuckled.

"You two are too serious," you said coming over to them. "Nervous?"

"Pfft, Nah," Sebastian said.

You grinned rolling your eyes. Their managers were slightly confused as to who you are. You take two fingers getting in between the two. You jabbed them into Sebastian's side and he yelped. Chris bursted out laughing. You had a devious smile on your face.

Sebastian immediately comes at you and picks you up. He starts tickling your sides. You yelped but you couldn't help but laugh. The photographer kept getting amazing shots.

~~~

Your assistant has your phone in hand and your favorite Starbucks drink.

"Miss Black," she said.

"Don't be so tense, have fun, boys," you said walking to your assistant.

The two were in shock. You took the ringing phone and the drink. You stepped out to take the call.

"Wait, that was Kinsley Black?!" Sebastian whispered yelled.

"Yeah, you didn't know?" The photographer asked.

"I didn't!" Evans said.

The crew and your assistant chuckled.

"She's so young," Sebastian said.

"She's 22," your assistant said.

The boys were shocked and looked at each other. You grinned hearing the comments as you are on the phone. Honestly, you love hearing how shocked people are with your age.

To be continued?