Years Ago - S.S.

Five years ago, you fell into the lap of an actor on a crowded Subway. He ended up holding you until it was your stop and he ended up missing his so that he could keep talking to you as you're seated in his lap.
(A/N: Tell me if you want a imagine of this^^)

Four years ago, you and Sebastian celebrate your 6 month anniversary of dating. He had movie roles that got in the way of you two being official beforehand or it would've been a year. You move in with your actor and he surprises you with a corgi puppy. You name him Cheddar.

Three years ago, the condom breaks. Sebastian proposes. You say yes and tell him that you're pregnant a week later. He's super excited. He can't wait to be a father. Seven and a half months later, you give birth to a premature baby girl. She's taken to the NICU immediately. Hardest days ahead.

Two years ago, you walk down the aisle. Sebastian has tears in his eyes seeing you in your white dress. You and Sebastian sit together at the reception and he holds his baby girl, Rosie May Stan, in his lap as toasts are made. She drools all over his fingers and he could careless. #daddysgirl.

A year ago, you get laid off from your job. You told your boss some very inappropriate things after that. Sebastian laughed when you told him what you said. You find out your pregnant again. You are terrified. So terrified. Sebastian reassures you but he himself is worried too. However, you have a perfectly healthy baby boy named James Elliot Stan.

Now, Sebastian is missing you badly as he's been away in Seattle doing Comic-Con. He has been pretty sad and grumpy due to him missing his little family. He's doing a panel right now with Tom Holland and Anthony Mackie.

"Yes, let's do that," Sebastian said to answer a question as the audience gasped.

Rosie runs across the stage and stumbles a bit but stays on her two feet. She grips onto Sebastian's leg. He's shocked and he picks her putting her in his lap.

"Daddy," Rosie said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hi, darling," Sebastian said.

Sebastian's heart melts and he sees you back stage with his four month old in your arms. You wave and blow him a kiss. Sebastian smiles and he winks at you. He pressed a kiss to Rosie's cheek.

"That's a child," Tom said and Rosie high fives the 20 something year old.

"Rosie!" Anthony said leaning over to see his goddaughter.

"Wacky!" Rosie squealed as she sits in her dad's lap.

Anthony gives her a fist bump which she tries to do the Baymax sound effects. The audience 'awww's seeing the toddler. Rosie puts her head against her dad's chest and she took Sebastian's free hand into both of hers. Sebastian smiles looking at her.

Questions start getting asked by fans.

"Did you really name your kid after your character Bucky?" A fan asked.

Sebastian said smirking, "My wife actually suggested it and I was like 'that sounds amazing with Stan!' I didn't really pay attention that it was Bucky's first name but I'm pretty that's why we named our son James. But she's a huge fan of Bucky."

"That's adorable," Tom said.

Another question gets asked to Anthony. Rosie makes Sebastian and Tom hold hands which pleased the three year old with Dutch braids. Rosie wrapped her arms around Sebastian's chest but she doesn't reach all the way around. He puts his mic down on the arm of the couch and puts his right hand over her back. A few more questions get asked that are directed at Tom and Anthony which Sebastian doesn't mind at all.

"—so pet Tessa for me," a fan said.

Sebastian grabbed his mic and asked, "who's Tessa?"

"His dog! OH MY GOD, EDUCATE YOURSELF!" The fan said.

Sebastian gave Anthony a look and Anthony returned the same. Sebastian dropped Tom's hand and put his hand over his little girl. Sebastian looked at you briefly. You honestly were not happy at all. Tom was pretty uncomfortable at the actions of his fans.

"Have a fun time on the internet tonight," Sebastian said.

"Wait! How do you know about Tessa?" Anthony asked.

"He posts her on Instagram," the fan said matter of factly.

Sebastian tried coaxing Rosie quietly to go back to you but she wouldn't budge at all. She's missed her daddy far too long to just let him go at this point.

"Do you not follow him?" The fan asked.

"Baby, I follow no man," Anthony said and he's getting annoyed. "Write it, tweet that shit, take pictures but I follow no man."

"Laaaaaaan-guage," Rosie whispered quietly which Sebastian smirked.

Anthony mouthed a brief apology to Rosie as the fan continued speaking.

"Where ya friends at?" Anthony asked.

"Well, friends might be a term you don't know," she said.

The audience roared in shock. Sebastian scooted closer to the arm of the couch and held Rosie a little tighter. He slumped down in his seat in clear discomfort. Tom just couldn't believe it at all.

"I don't know that term "friends." I have family. That little girl is my goddaughter and her brother is my godson but I gotta share that one with Evans," Anthony said pointing to Rosie. "See where your friends at when things get tight."

Sebastian smirked as the audience clapped and cheered. Rosie smiles at Anthony. Sebastian catches you looking at him and he sees James.

"Wave at daddy," you whispered to the little one in your arms.

James waves at Sebastian after you do and Sebastian smiles and waves. James blushes at the attention and hides his head in the crook of your neck. Sebastian's heart swells and you smiled at your husband. Sebastian gets insulted again.

"Thank you, That's great," Sebastian said looking at the fan.

He gets up carrying Rosie and leaves his mic. The audience is in shock and so is Tom. He feels so bad. Sebastian gets off stage and immediately presses his lips against yours.  He smiles at you even though you can tell he's pissed off. Sebastian is just glad to see you standing there knowing you would demolish the teenagers.

"Hey," Sebastian said rubbing the back of his son's head.

James gives Sebastian a smile and you say, "hi."

"I'm gonna go. Good luck, Tom," Anthony said patting Tom's knee and he gets up.

He walks off stage and hugs you. You hug him back.

"Man, I wish you were up there, you'd demolish those teenagers," Anthony said.

"Yeah, I would," you said smirking.

"And then they would go home crying," Sebastian said kissing your cheek.

"Lets get out of here and get some ice cream, my treat," you said.

"Yay!" Rosie said.

To be continued?