Old Friend (2) - B.B.

Bucky walked into the girls' apartment and he goes straight to the fridge. Wanda and Natasha turned their heads from the tv and looked at the man raiding their fridge.

"What's got you all dressed up?" Wanda asked as Steve and Sam come into the apartment.

"I'm seeing my best friend," Bucky said.

"Yeah and I see you too," Steve said going into the cabinets.

"Not you, dumbass," Bucky said closing the fridge.

"Is it the chick you brought over last month?" Sam asked. "And you haven't brought anyone since that night."

Everyone looked at Bucky and he looks to the group.

"You always have a girl over. You're the most eligible bachelor in New York," Natasha said.

"Thanks?" Bucky said furrowing his brow.

Sam sits up on the counter with a bag of chips and asks, "who's the chick?"

"She's my best friend from my childhood," Bucky said making his way to the door since he couldn't find the good alcohol.

You knocked on his apartment door and Bucky opened the door.

"Y/n," Bucky said closing the door behind himself.

"Isn't this your apartment?" You asked pointing to the one you knocked on.

"Yes," Bucky said stepping forward and wrapping his arms around you. "And you look absolutely beautiful, Doll."

You smiled and blushed. You're just wearing a black wrap dress with tiny polka dots making it seem like stars in the night sky and white low top converse. You are also wearing minimal makeup and your glasses reside on your face. Bucky is wearing dark blue slacks, a pristine white button up, and white Stan Smiths.

He took one of your hands and pressed his lips against your knuckles.

"Oh my fucking god! He's becoming a Disney prince!" Sam said looking through the peep hole.

Bucky opens up the door to see all of them standing by the door. Their jaws dropped seeing you.

"Fucking turds," Bucky said shaking his head.

He takes your hand and leaves them star struck. You stick close with him as the two of you leave the apartment building.

"I've got a whole day planned out," Bucky said.

"Really?" You asked.

"Yup, we gotta make up for lost time and for how long you've been away from this city," Bucky said putting an arm around your shoulders.

"Then I guess its good that we both dressed more casual," you said sarcastically.

"Hey, we're both wearing tennis shoes, I think we're good," Bucky said grinning.

~~~

Bucky feels as though the two of you are being followed. He didn't like it. He kept you close to him. But then he heard the snap of a camera. He flipped around to see a paparazzi right in front of him.

"What the fuck? Why are you following us, you piece of shit?!" Bucky asked fuming.

"Buck," You said softly seeing the paparazzi.

The paparazzi decided to take a few more pictures. Bucky snatched the camera out of the guy's hand and crushed it in his metal hand. You were shocked and before you could apologize profusely even though you hate paparazzi, the guy punched Bucky in the nose. Bucky punched the guy back with his nonmetal fist in the jaw. You immediately grabbed Bucky's metal arm without hesitation.

"Bucky," you said.

He looked at you and he's got blood running out of his nose and the guy's stupid ring even cut some skin of Bucky's nose.

"You son of a bitch!" The guy yelled.

You just started running and Bucky just followed.

~~~

"You're fucking stupid!" You yelled as Bucky and you were in the hallway of his apartment.

"OH MY BAD A GUY WAS FOLLOWING US WITH A CAMERA!" Bucky screamed opening the door of Natasha's.

"ITS HIS JOB!" You yelled as the two of you walked into the apartment.

"TO STALK YOU?!" Bucky yelled with his chest colliding with yours. "I think you need a restraining order against that son of a bitch!"

"I can't place a fucking restraining order on every single paparazzi that decides to take my fucking picture!" You exclaimed.

Bucky huffed and asked, "why in the HELL WOULD PAPARAZZI FOLLOW YOU?!"

You just looked up at him. He doesn't know. You put a hand over your mouth to stop yourself from laughing.

"She's a famous pop star, you dumbass," Sam said playing poker at the table with Steve and the girls plus Clint.

Bucky's gaze turns to them and they all looked at him disgusted.

"No, she's not," Bucky said shaking his head no.

"All you listen to is 80s rock," you said crossing your arms over your chest. "You old ass grandpa."

"It's the classics!" Bucky exclaimed going to the fridge after closing the door.

"You've gotta at least know Sexy Dirty Love," Clint said. "You always danced to it at weddings with a bridesmaid, Buck. —It's kinda embarrassing."

"No, I don't," Bucky said wetting a kitchen towel and then carefully placing it to his aching nose.

"I'm hurt," you said putting a hand over your heart.

"Jesus, Bucky," Steve said shaking his head disapproving.

"Fuck off," Bucky said going to you.

Wanda starts playing Sexy Dirty Love off of her phone. The boys start singing along and serenading Bucky. Bucky just stood there looking at you and you smiled. Peggy walked into the apartment with snacks and she gasped seeing you.

"Oh my god, I love you and I love your music," the Brit said.

"Thank you," You said grinning.

Bucky gasped and he wrapped his arms around you protectively.

"My innocent nerd has been CORRUPTED!" Bucky squealed.

The power goes out after a huge roar of thunder. There's a lot of swearing in the darkness and Bucky pulls you closer to himself.

"God fucking damnit, it's like Budapest all over again," Clint complained.

"You and I remember Budapest differently," Natasha said.

To be continued?