Black Diamond - B.B.

It's funny. Your husband is an ex assassin turned Avenger and you yourself are a bit of a thief, a hacker, a spy, and Deadpool's go to gal for help. You awaited on the rooftop ledge of a tall skyscraper. You know for a fact that Bucky is off on a mission with Steve. Deadpool skips over and sits right next to you.

"How's the husband?" He asked.

"He's alright. He's away," you said.

"You know, meeting like this could lead him to thinking that you're cheating on him," he said.

"Puh-lease, there's nobody like him. He's hot as shit. He's a giant teddy bear and he's all mine," you said. "I'm not throwing away my marriage, Wade."

"Yeah I guess you do love the big ole' Winter Soldier," Wade said.

"What do you need?" You asked smiling.

~~~

This was bad. Real bad. You're typing away codes on a computer in a office while Wade is chopping off heads out in the cubicles. The facility you're in is an undercover Hydra facility. It's also in Tokyo. You're supposed to be in New York like your husband thinks. Your phone starts ringing. It's Bucky. You pick it up as you are downloading everything off the systems.

"Hi, honey!" You said cheerfully.

"Hi, baby doll," Bucky whispered.

He's in a SUV with Sam, Steve, Natasha, and T'Challa. They're on their way to the exact same Hydra base. Deadpool is screaming Japanese obscenities at the guards in all black.

"What's that noise?" Bucky asked.

"Oh, I'm watching a samurai movie," you said.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" Bucky asked as a bullet hits your phone.

You looked at your phone that now has a bullet rested inside it. You just shake your head. You'll deal with Bucky later. You shove your phone into your pocket and pulled out the drive. You then erased the system.

"Got it!" You yelled.

Next thing you know is, you are jumping across rooftops just to getaway from the Hydra agents and the Avengers behind. T'Challa's claws have scratched your back and sunk into your skin while you had briefly dealt with him. Wade is beside you. You leaped off the roof and prayed to some god. You luckily grabbed onto a railing. You hissed in pain but managed to pull yourself up and onto the balcony. You kicked opened the door and bullets fly past you. Screams of the couple sharing a sweet time together in the hotel bed.

"Shit," you said running out of the luxury room.

You pressed the button down on the elevator. Wade comes and stands beside you. He's got a few holes in him and a trail of blood behind him.

"This is fun," Wade said and he has champagne bottle with him.

"Sure," you said sarcastically.

The doors open and you both walk in. You pressed the button to the lobby. The elevator doors closed. Wade shoots the camera in the elevator and pulls up the mask showing his scarred mouth and below. He takes a swig of the champagne. You hopped up on his shoulders pulling off the black fabric that covers everything below your eyes and you start working on opening the emergency door on the roof of the elevator.

"Man, I can't wait to see what the husband thinks," Wade said.

"I think he might be worried," you said and showed him your phone.

"Damn," Wade said.

"Yup and he called as we were in there," you said.

"You're fucked. You can sleep on my couch," Wade said.