BO$$ - B.B.

What Bucky didn't expect was a 22 year old to take over his billion dollar companies when the guy who originally took over had a heart attack and died. He was gonna go back and drop his little bakery in a small town in Connecticut but he saw easily you took the reigns. But then again he didn't know that you had a few of your own million dollar companies as well.

Steve and Sam walked into the small quaint little bakery knowing full well that their best friend is still profiting off all of his businesses and they're wearing suits. The two head up to the front as Bucky's cleaning the counter. Steve puts down the Forbes magazine with you on the cover onto the counter.

"What?" Bucky asked.

"The board let the 21 year old branch out into cosmetics," Sam said crossing his arms over his chest.

"She's 22 now," Steve said.

"We're still following a child into battle," Sam said looking at Steve.

"You can work here, Sam. I can always use the help," Bucky said with a smirk on his face.

"Dude, all she has is a school diploma," Sam said.

"So did I when I started out and I was a college dropout," Bucky said opening up the front page of the magazine.

"It's been a year and we barely know her," Sam argued. "She leaves the office at reasonable times unlike you did. The paparazzi will catch her outside of clubs."

"She's 22, Sam. You're 35," Bucky said. "She sounds like a normal 22 year old in New York that wants to have fun. She's probably separating her life and work a lot better than I ever did. And look at me now!"

"You make wedding cakes for people, Buck," Steve said. "You're gonna die in flour and you're only 29."

"Come back from your midlife crisis please," Sam said.

"This isn't a midlife crisis!" Bucky said.

"Sure," Steve said winking at him.

"ITS NOT!" Bucky yelled as the two left.

~~~

You're seated on the floor working on this huge party Christmas Eve party for all the employees/donors/and supposed friends. Actually, none of your friends are going due to the fact that you found out that they're just using you for your fame and fortune. You're also dealing with department heads who don't trust you or think you can do it at all. Especially your head of Marketing Natasha Romanoff, head of HR Steve Rogers, and head of the Vibranium Prosthetic Project Sam Wilson. They're making it rather difficult on you so you went straight to the board to launch your cosmetic line and they loved the idea even though it's mainly a huge tech company but they do see the profits you could make. You even heard from Pepper Potts that Rogers and Wilson went all the way to James Barnes who's peacefully living in Connecticut. So trust with them is out the door practically.

"You know, there's other people who can plan the party," Bucky said coming into his old office.

"I know, I'm debating whether or not I should have Mr. Rogers and Mr. Wilson do it instead," you said.

Bucky chuckled imagining their faces.

"Let me guess, they sent you cause they don't think I can run this place," you said looking up at him from your spot.

"Nah, I came on my own time," Bucky said. "I uh... saw the TMZ shit."

"Great," You said sarcastically with a smile and looking back at theme you think you want for the party.

"I've dealt with this shit before," Bucky said looking around to see that you made the office a bit more lively with some flowers and more feminine. "My ex fiancé Dolores actually only stuck around for the publicity after the car crash I was in. She would've stayed around for my money but she said there was no way she stick around for a broken man no matter how much money I had which really sucked."

"First of all, what a bitch. Secondly, the name Dolores is a bit off putting unless you're 85," You said not even looking up. "Or either she's a fucking witch and I suggest that you find her and dump water on her and say "BE GONE BITCH"."

He chuckled shaking his head.

"Anyways, friends suck so do employees trying to undermine me," you said.

Bucky stopped laughing. You looked at him to see him looking a bit pissed off.

"It's only cause of my age and they all have their loyalties to you," you explained even though you don't have to. "They also don't wanna go into the cosmetic industry but jokes on them, I've already got the board on my side and warehouses ready to produce my products. It's also a whole other branch and these people in your tower work on the tech part of your billion dollar company. So, I don't know why people are getting pissy about it."

"I've heard the cosmetic industry is very cutthroat," Bucky said.

"You're correct. That's why I want in and I wanna be the best," you said.

He smiled. He knows you're the best person for the job and he's gonna give shit to Sam, Steve, and probably Natasha. He can see how determined you are which is almost looking into a mirror for him. He was exactly like that and he's still trying to work on the next big thing but with his tiny bakery that makes him oh so happy. Especially since he can see the joy on people's faces when they have his delectable treats.

"Come on, let me treat you to dinner," Bucky said.

"Alright, Mr. Barnes," you said getting up off the floor with his help.

"Please, call me Bucky," he said.

You smiled and said, "Y/n."

To be continued?