Sparkles - B.B.

Thanos just blasted Carol away and you got into the tube.

"Don't fuck it up, Sparkles," your best friend said closing the tube.

You smiled and crossed your arms in a 'x' shape with your fists against your shoulders. She pulled the red lever. You go shooting down and you are ready to kick Thanos's ass.

You land right in front of him knocking him off his feet due to the impact. You stood up from the down on one knee position and your eyes glowed a white. Electricity flowed through your body and showed on your fists. Thanos's eyes widened and you jumped up. Your right fist connects with his nose and you pummeled him with your fists.

"Ummm, Who is she?" Tony asked as Thanos throws you off of him.

You quickly stopped the titan's hand from snapping and your team hits the ground to help fight the army. You screamed at Thanos from the top of your lungs. You leaped up and kicked off of his stomach. You also flew back with the Iron Man gauntlet in your hands. You lose your grip on it and it still soars through the air.

"NO!" Thanos cried out as you go for the gauntlet.

He grabbed your ankle and you got the hold of the gauntlet. He throws you across the battlefield and you knock through many chitarian and a few heroes. You and Bucky slammed against a concrete wall.

Thanos charges at you and you put the gauntlet on. It fits your hand and you stood up getting off of Bucky. The stones and all the power courses through your veins. You take a deep breath and calm yourself letting the lightning dissipate. You don't wanna over load yourself with having your powers and taking on the powers of the gauntlet. It could only end in a catastrophe. You take steps forward and then stand your ground.

"SPARKLES!" Your best friend yelled worried.

You snapped your fingers with a grin on your face. Thanos's army starts turning to dust along with his ships. Thanos screams at you and you motion the Titan to come at you. You tilted your head to the side and he comes running at you. He starts turning to dust before he even reaches you.

"Wow, I think she has a bigger dick then all of us," Clint said heading towards you.

You spun around on your heels seeing the man you crashed into holding onto his side and coughing up some blood. You rushed over quickly and took off the gauntlet. It falls to the ground.

"Shit, I'm so so sorry," you said crouching down to Bucky's aid. "I didn't mean to crash into you. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, Doll, it's probably some broken ribs and a punctured lung or some internal shit," Bucky breathed out. "Besides... you fought that grape."

Bucky is honestly shocked at how soft you became after practically taking on Thanos by yourself. He's also surprised that you seem genuinely concerned about him. You've even apologized to him which shocks him a bit. It's been awhile for him.

Steve runs over immediately and said, "Bucky."

"I'm doing great," Bucky said giving him a shaky thumbs up.

~~~

"Your name honestly cannot be Sparkles," Bucky said coming up to you with his hands in his pockets.

He sits next to you on the steps of the deck of Tony's humble abode in the woods.

"It's Y/n," you said looking at the man.

You both looked up as fireworks are being lit off.

"I'm Bucky," he said and you looked back at him.

He looked at you and he smiled for the first time in a long time. He's so happy that you decided to stay a little longer as your team is off on their other worlds celebrating life. You just happen to actually be a earthling and half of an alien species unknown to you.

"I'm glad you stayed," Bucky said.

You put your head on his right shoulder and leaned into him a bit. His smile got bigger as he felt a little warmer inside. He bit his lip to try and stop the smile. He felt like a teenager all over again with the simple act that you did without even thinking. Bucky also felt normal and he loved the feeling. He put his head against yours and he took his hand out of his pocket. The two of you locked hands and intertwined fingers.

"Sparkles and the tin can are holding hands," Tony reported to Steve who's sitting next to him.

Tony has Pepper in his lap and Peter and Morgan are on the other side of the two. The others are scattered around on blankets or in lawn chairs as they watch the fireworks go off.

"Hmmm," Steve said looking at Bucky who has a huge smile on his face.

Steve gets a small smile on his face at seeing how happy Bucky seems in the moment. He hasn't seen Bucky this happy at all not even when they were kids except when Bucky got to hold his little sister for the first time. Steve looks back at the firework display. Everyone continued looking up at the dark night sky that sparkles with different colors enjoying their time together before they all break off to protect different parts of the universe.

To be continued?