New Jersey Girl (2) - B.B.

Thunder roared. Rain came pouring down. Emotions are skewed. A few knocks on the door pulled the newly Brooklyn detective from his extra large pizza that should last him a week if not more. His white button up sleeves are rolled up to his elbows and his tie was thrown onto the staircase. His wet blue suit jacket is hanging on the back of the stool he was sitting on. He's still wet but he just wants a nice hot slice of his New York style pepperoni pizza.

Bucky got up and treaded his way to the front door. He opens it. He's taken aback. There you stand soaking wet with a baby bump. It's been 8 months since you two did the dirty and 7 since he broke off the engagement.

"Your boobs are huge, Jersey," Bucky said taking one of your hands into his.

"Fuck off," you said coming into the brownstone.

He chuckled and closed the door behind you. You looked up at him and he looked at you.

"Waddle yourself upstairs and take a shower. You know where my hoodies are," Bucky said.

"I'm not a fucking penguin," You grumbled going to the stairs.

"Sure," Bucky said and he waddled his way to the kitchen.

You rolled your eyes and went up the stairs. Bucky went back to his pizza. He finishes his first slice and that's when the power goes off.

"God fucking damnit," Bucky groaned.

He gets up and finds a flashlight after searching many drawers in the kitchen. The storm rages on and he rushes to you hearing the shower still running.

"BROOKLYN!" You yelled.

Bucky kicks the door opened and shines the light right in your face.

"It was unlocked," you said.

"I don't regret it," Bucky said. "You good, Jersey?"

"Yeah, I need fucking light, you buffoon," you said.

He holds the flashlight up above and looks away to give you some modesty. You finish up quickly and he gave you a towel. You dried off and wrapped it around yourself. You opened the shower door and Bucky took your hand. He helped you out and leads you into his room. He has you sit down on the edge of the bed.

"How did that happen?" Bucky asked shining the light on your bump whilst he gets you one of his hoodies.

"Well, when you have a drunken one night stand with your best friend and you both don't know if he even used a condom," you said.

"I'm pretty sure— waaaaaaait," Bucky said and he looked at you.

He comes right to you with sweatpants and a hoodie. You quickly put on both items of clothing and sat back down on the bed.

"So, we made that?" Bucky asked putting his hands onto your stomach.

"Yes," You said.

"Daaaaaaaamn, I bet your ass was thinking that our child would be born in Jersey," Bucky said getting on his knees in front of you. "But no we're gonna have a Brooklyn baby."

You rolled your eyes and Bucky pressed his lips against your bump. He stood back up and looked at you.

"You aren't mad?" You asked.

"A little bit," Bucky said honestly sitting next to you. "But I did make you runaway. Besides I rather have a fucking child with you instead of that other chick and you're the best thing that came out New Jersey."

"You're the best thing that came out of New York," you said with tears in your eyes.

Bucky smiled in the darkness and he cupped your face. He pressed his lips against yours and you leaned into him. Thunder roared and spooked you a bit making Bucky chuckle.