Rich Girl (2) - B.B.

You had followed Bucky around for three weeks ever since Bucky proposed his idea. Honestly, you aren't even remotely close to being competition to him since he's working in the technology industry and while you're leaning into the fashion industry so he's more than willing to help you learn the basics and fundamentals. He's even gone as far as staying at your house and watching the kids (even though you can clearly get a nanny) while you work on sketches/designs. Steve has taken noticed that Bucky leaves the office at a reasonable hour and it amazes him. He never thought he'd see the day ever.

Steve walked into Bucky's obnoxiously huge office to find Bucky, you, a 3 year old, and a five year old playing with Hot wheels on the coffee table. Bucky is relaxing on the couch with Kendall falling asleep on his chest and he's got her favorite princess blanket covering her. She's got a tiara on and she has her stuffed animal unicorn in her hand. Reed is being somewhat quiet as he plays. You're on the sofa chair by Bucky delicately coloring one of the wedding dresses you've designed and with a lollipop in your mouth since Kendall didn't finish it before crashing.

"Uh," Steve said.

"What? They got sent home due to the snow," Bucky said quietly.

"I uh didn't know you had kids, Buck," Steve said.

"That's a dog's name," Reed said looking up at Steve.

"Shut it, turd," Bucky sassed.

"Jamie Busanan Barney," Reed sassed looking at the billionaire behind him.

"That's not my name," Bucky said looking up and shaking his head.

Steve just chuckles at the banter and you roll your eyes knowing the both will go at each other until Reed has enough and comes to you. Luckily, Bucky is learning to know exactly when to stop since he is starting shit with a five year old and even sometimes with the three year old. But the three year old adores Bucky very much and he knows for a fact that she would've been a daddy's girl if her father hadn't died serving overseas like Bucky almost did. He loves having Kendall as his little buddy especially since she's so cuddly and sweet to him. It's nice change from the angry meetings he's had and how people talk badly about him behind his back.

"We cool?" Bucky asked holding out his hand to Reed.

Reed nods and the two do their handshake.

"Whatcha need, Stevie?" Bucky asked.

"Are we on for drinks tonight?" Steve asked standing in front of the coffee table.

"Uhh-."

"Yes, Jamie Busanan Barney will go out with you," Reed said answering for Bucky.

Steve chuckled and Bucky rolled his eyes.

~~~

Sam, Natasha, Clint, Steve, and Peggy are seated at a table in the back with Bucky nursing some drinks in a casual yet classy restaurant waiting on their food.

"So, you've taken away my precious Carina," Natasha said.

"Yeah," Bucky said taking a sip of his whiskey in a square glass. "She's shadowing me."

"Why? You better not be shacking up with her," Sam said.

"I'm not. She wants to learn the business," Bucky said.

"But you don't take anyone under your wing, James," Peggy said.

"Well, Excuse me for actually wanting to work with her," Bucky sassed.

"You're also spending time with her kids," Steve said.

"She has kids?" Natasha asked.

"Two," Bucky said holding up his fingers. "And Kenny loves me so how can I not spend time with her and give her all my attention?"