Billionaire - B.B.

You just looked up at him with tears in your eyes. You're absolutely terrified of him. He can make or break anyone's career. You just had to be the drunk idiot to sleep with him and get knocked up by him. You didn't want that all. You just wanted to learn from him so that you could go back home and start your own business that would be successful. But that isn't how it was gonna go, you're standing in the pouring rain and he's in front of you looking at you.

"I know that you're pregnant with my child," Mr. Barnes said.

You sobbed and looked down. You didn't want him to know. You just wanted go back home and decide what you might do with your unborn child. Yeah, he deserves to know but you don't wanna seem like a gold digger or a whore. You made a mistake and it seems like it might be biting you in the ass.

He wrapped his arms around you. You pushed him away and took steps back from him.

"We don't have to do this. I can just go and you can forget about me," you said looking up at him.

"I can't do that," he said softly.

"Yes, you can!" You cried out.

"No, I can't! You're pretty unforgettable and you're carrying MY child," he said raising his voice. "Please, just come with me so we can talk. I also don't want you getting a cold out here."

You held your sides and shook your head no as you cried. He took a step forward and just wrapped his arms around you. You tried pushing him away and fighting to get out of his grasp but he wouldn't budge this time. He just stood there holding you close.

His driver pulls up after he sent him a text. Before the driver can get out, he opens the door with an arm still around you holding your crying form. He scoops you up and gets into the car with you. He closes the door and Clint drives. He grabs the blanket on the other seat and wraps you up in it. You're shivering in his arms and he holds you closer.

"It's okay. I'll take care of the both of you," He whispered softly to you as you started falling asleep in his arms.

You did a small nod unknowingly and he grinned. He kissed your forehead softly as you were finally out. Your body just decided that you had enough for today and let you rest.

To be continued?