Haircut - B.B.

You heard a knock on your door as you're in the bathroom with your white Maltese that you aren't necessarily supposed to have at the compound. Then again you don't follow the rules. He's sitting on a stool and you were grooming him to perfection when the knock sounded on your door. It's around 8am.

"I'll be back," you said placing your sheers down on your bathroom counter and headed to the door.

You opened it and it's Bucky. He's pulling on the sleeves of his sweater and he looks anxious.

"How can I help you, James?" You asked softly.

"M-my hair," he stumbled over his words.

"Come on in," you said taking his flesh hand into yours.

You bring him into your room and closed the door behind him. He looks up to see how warm and cozy your room is. You lead him into the bathroom and he sees your Maltese sitting on the chair patiently waiting on you.

"You can't tell anyone about Vinny," you said looking at the big awkward nervous super soldier.

Vinny wagged his tail hearing his name and he tilted his head to the side looking at the both of you. Bucky bit his lip and nodded. You went over and grabbed Vinny's bow tie collar. You put the collar on since you're practically done with his haircut. The dog hopped off and headed into your room. You swiped off the white fur on the chair and you motioned Bucky to sit. He sits in the chair that a dog sat. He was denied getting a dog by Tony and he stopped asking for things from Tony since that day. It broke his heart.

You pulled out your clippers, all your clips, sheers, and whatever else you need to give Bucky a pretty good haircut. You put the barber's cape on Bucky. You pulled out his long dark chocolate locks from the cape. You ran your hands through his hair. No it's not that soft but once you put product in it and suggest him to use conditioner, it'll soften up. But Bucky likes having your fingers running through his hair.

"What do you want?" You asked looking at him in your big mirror.

Bucky shrugged his shoulders looking at his reflection.

"Alright, I'm guessing you want it shorter, right?" You asked still being sweet as ever to him.

He nodded.

"Okay, what if I did a fade on the sides and in the back making it much shorter than how it is now? And what if we kept it long on top?" You asked. "Does that sound good?"

"I trust you," Bucky said.

You grinned softly and grabbed a comb. You start combing through his hair just so you can get all the knots out.

"My grandpa actually owns a barbershop and he taught me everything since I was like 6 but I still went to beauty school so I could get the license," You said. "But then I went off into the Navy and then the CIA and then I quit. Next thing I know is a week later, Fury hires me and now I'm working on the weekends at my grandpa's barbershop all while being an Avenger."

Once the clippers were on, Bucky got more anxious and it was due to the sound. You called in Vinny and he happily comes in. He leaps up into Bucky's lap and puts his tiny paws onto his chest. Bucky brings out his hands from underneath the cape and carefully pets the tiny white dog that's so well behaved and obedient.

You worked quickly since Bucky is pretty uncomfortable but took your time since you don't wanna fuck up the haircut. You kept talking to him during the whole thing. You even cut his beard down to a 5 o'clock shadow which he likes the look a lot and you massaged in some beard oil. You then styled his hair with pomade (up above picture) and he actually grinned once he saw himself in the mirror.

"You like it?" You asked grinning.

He stood up holding Vinny and he pressed his lips against your cheek.

"Thank you, Doll," Bucky said.

You blushed and you hugged him. He hugged you back. You can tell he's already a bit more confident with himself and you feel pretty proud of yourself for helping him find it. You give him the pomade and beard oil.

"Make sure to use it. It makes you look amazing and your hair oh so soft," you said and taking off the cape. "And I'll get you the good shampoo and conditioner instead of heads and shoulders 3 in 1."

"You don't have to do that," Bucky mumbled.

"You have no say in it and you can visit Vinny whenever," you said and that made Bucky smile.

He put the Maltese down on the chair and he hugged you this time. You happily hugged him back without hesitation. He couldn't help but smile and he'll honestly abuse your offer on letting him see Vinny whenever. He also now adores you very much and you now have a big soft spot for the super soldier.