NASA - S.S.

It was your day off but you figured out the problem that you've been tasked to work on. You ran up the concrete stairs outside of the NASA building prepared to argue with your boss. You pulled open the door and went in. You flashed your badge to Larry, your favorite security guard. You hopped on the table and ran across since you do not have time to do the regular security check and go through the metal detectors. You hopped off the table.

"You can't do that! I need to check if you have any weapons!" Larry yelled as he was checking Sebastian Stan for any weapons as precaution.

"My looks could kill, Larry!" You boldly yelled back as you ran straight for your boss's office. "I am the weapon!"

Sebastian chuckled and was sort of surprised at your actions. You both actually know each other but he doesn't really remember you. You were taking a 8 year old taking a couple classes at his high school when he was a senior. He actually looked out for you in the class you both had together which was an AP astronomy. It was only for a semester but you actually helped him out a lot with his homework and in return, he'd take you out for ice cream or make sure you got home okay. Now, you're 20 and he's 30 taking a tour of the place where you work for his upcoming movie, The Martian.

"Crazy kid," Larry said shaking his head.

Sebastian chuckled going through the metal detector and asked, "what does she do?"

"Something with math and engineering and making sure the astronauts come back safely. Mainly technical stuff," Larry said. "Sweet girl but I know for a fact she's gonna argue with her boss on something."

"I'd get fired if I did that," Sebastian commented.

"Same here," Mackenzie Davis said.

"Yeah, but she's really smart. I've seen her here for hours upon hours just to solve the problems that her boss tasks her with," Larry said. "Her boss can't bare to lose her plus she's a fun character to have around. —Anyways, maybe you'll get to meet NASA's genius."

The two nodded and Sebastian already just wants to meet you.

~~~

You came down the stairs texting your mom about dinner and Sebastian is waiting on the steps for his Uber that doesn't seem to wanna show up.

"Hey, you're the girl who ran across the table to avoid security," Sebastian said.

You turned around and said, "I'm still surprised that Larry doesn't have his people chase after my ass."

Sebastian chuckled and asked, "if you don't have anywhere to be, could you tell me how you gotta work here?"

He had this boyish grin on his face and you nodded deciding you don't want to have your mom's boyfriend's vegan pizza. You went over to him and sat beside him.

"So, I'm a kid genius and I love space and logistics on going to outer space," you said. "At the age of 11, my mom brings to tour this place and there was a math problem on the board and nobody could solve it. I grabbed a fucking sharpie and just started solving it. These old dudes were pissed mainly cause I took a sharpie to a whiteboard which I guess is reasonable."

"Yeah," Sebastian said smirking.

"9 years later, it's my day off and my mom's boyfriend is making vegan pizza for dinner," you said. "Anyways, what's got you here?"

"I got to talk with the astronauts living it up on the International Space Station," Sebastian said and he pointed up at the darkening sky. "And they talked about my whole film career."

"Was it with Scott Kelly?" You asked.

Sebastian nodded.

"He's a movie buff. Him and I had a whole argument for over two hours over which is the best Godfather movie," you said.

"The first one," Sebastian and you said at the same time.

You both looked at each other and grinned.

"So, are you waiting on an Uber?" You asked.

"Yeah, it's been over like 30 minutes," Sebastian said.

"They aren't allowed through the gate," you said.

"No," Sebastian said.

"It's true," you said.

"Fucking shit," Sebastian said putting his face into his hands and leaning back into the other steps.

You chuckled and stood up. You held out your hand to him which you don't usually do with people and neither is having a full fledged conversation with someone you don't necessarily recognize. But there's something about him.

"Come on, I can take you to where you need to be," you said.

Sebastian said, "don't you have a dinner to go to?"

"No, I've been looking for excuses to not have air with my mom and her hippie ass boyfriend," you said.

"But—."

"It's either you walk all the way to the gate to wait on a Prius or you can hop into my black racer striped 1967 Ford Fastback and you'd look a lot cooler," you said.

He takes your hand and gets up. You grinned and lead the way to your car. Sebastian is honestly loving how your hand fits into his even though he thinks you two have just met for the first time.

Somehow you managed to coax the actor into joining you to watch the stars while eating the best burgers and shakes in the world. You two are seated on the hood of your car as you parked in the gravel parking lot by the burger joint. A few others are also taking the time away from their cellphones and actually having the time to talk with one another.

"Man, it's been like years since I've seen the stars," Sebastian said.

"It's cause your dumbass lives in Manhattan where there's a shit ton of light pollution," you said.

Sebastian laughed and he said, "I like you a lot, Y/n."

You grinned widely and you were blushing. Music played from someone's car and Sebastian leaned in closer looking at your plush lips. Your instincts kicked in for once and leaned in too. Soon enough, his lips were against yours and you melted into him. A cold hand move to your cheek. It's cold due to his hand was holding his chocolate shake. He could taste your strawberry shake against your lips and you could taste the chocolate.

A honk startles the both of you and it's followed by laughter of college boys.

"FUCK YOU, TRAVIS!" You yelled looking behind you at the truck of the frat boys and you flipped him the bird.

"See ya next week, Y/n!" Travis yelled back.

The frat boys drive off and you turned your gaze to Sebastian. He looked at you.

"Uh...," Sebastian said and he's slightly bashful since he did kiss you.

You smiled at him and he smiled at you. He pecked a kiss on your lips.

"I leave tomorrow but I really wanna stay in contact with you," Sebastian said.

"Give me your phone then," you said.

He grins and pulls out his phone. He unlocks it and gives it to you. You go into contacts and you create a new one. You put in your number and name. You hand it back.

"You better come back to Texas, you giant dork," you said.

He chuckled and said, "I do have a reason to."

To be continued?