You Were Right - S.S.

Sebastian didn't believe them when they called his name for winning Best Actor. But yet he was forced to get up luckily by one of his costars. He looked back at him and he shooed him away. Sebastian made his way still in shock and he knows he doesn't have a speech. He never thought he was going to get an Oscar tonight or let alone be nominated.

People hugged him and congratulated him as he made his way to the stage. Even Meryl Streep congratulated him. He went up the stairs and mouthed "you sure?" to the presenters. They nodded and he gets handed the golden award. He stood in front of the mic and looked out to the crowd. He had this confused look on his face and still couldn't believe it.

You were right. All those years ago, you told him that he was gonna win an Oscar. You both were in your  small college dorm room "studying" which just ended up with the two of you making out but you guys got into a discussion about what you wanna be in the future. He of course said an actor and you said he's gonna win an Oscar. He shook his head at you and called you crazy.

Sebastian could only think of you as he stood on stage.

"I- I wanna thank the girl I dated in college. She told me I'd win an Oscar when I told her I wanted to be an actor. I honestly didn't believe her and I still don't. And yet, I'm standing on this stage —which is crazy. But thank you, Y/n Y/l/n, you believed in me," Sebastian said and he looked straight into the camera. "I wish I could say this to your face but you were right."

He's led to the backstage and he's gripping onto the award tightly. He's still on cloud nine with shaky hands. Sebastian is worried that it was all a cruel joke and that they'll take it away and give his Oscar to Matt Damon.

You grinned widely as one of your coworkers is streaming the Oscars on the work computer. She looked at you in shock.

"You dated Sebastian Stan before he was famous?!" She asked.

You nodded and couldn't stop smiling. You were so over the moon that Sebastian got the Oscar and he thanked you of all people. He also said you were right and that boosted your ego a lot. Before you talk about your relationship that you had with Sebastian, you get a phone call.

To be continued?