Excuse You - B.B.

Steve had tried to find you ever since the snap happened. Bucky had ask Steve to find you if anything were to happen to him. It did. Five years later, he still hasn't. He's pretty sure you dusted with half of the universe. He's never met you either. Bucky told Steve that you and him met in Romania. He said fell in love with this girl and once in awhile Bucky would go see you under T'Challa's or Shuri's watch. However, Steve didn't find you.

Bucky sneaks in through the top floor bedroom window of the suburban home in Boston. Bucky's feet touch the wooden floor. He smiles seeing your face slightly illuminated by a owl nightlight on the nightstand. He carefully makes his way onto the carpet and he takes off his shoes. He leaves them on the floor and he slides into the bed. He wraps his arms around you but freezes. A small child lifts the comforter up and looks at Bucky.

"Excuse you," she whispered with the same annoyed look that Bucky has and she has your phone in hand.

"Excuse me, munchkin?" Bucky whispered offended and snuck under the blankets.

The both of them crawled to the edge of the bed on his side. She turned on the flashlight on the phone  which nearly blinded Bucky. He takes the phone out of her tiny hands and he holds it up with the flashlight pointing up. It illuminates the area. Her face lights up immediately as Bucky sits crisscross.

"You're my papa," she whispered tackling him onto the bed.

Bucky wraps his arms around his little girl and he grinned widely. You had told her about him. It warmed his heart very much. It's exactly what he needed after everything that's happened with Steve. He's been just so torn and broken that his best friend would just leave him. To Bucky, it felt like he wasn't worth it. But having his little girl in his arms made him feel like he was worth something.

~~~

You woke up to giggling from your little girl. You looked over to see her listening to Bucky as he tells her stories. You grinned widely to see him in your bed again. You scooted over and gripped onto his arm interlacing your fingers together.

"Hi," Bucky said smiling at you.

"You came back," you said.

He nodded and pressed his lips against yours. You smiled so widely that it radiates off this oh so happy and happy feeling to the man that has come back to you and his little girl.

"I love you guys so much," Bucky said and he held you both closer to his chest.