Mob Boss - B.B.

Bucky came home around two in the morning. He had some business to attend to just so that his family will be protected. He ran a hand through his dark chestnut locks that he finally got cut today and he punched in the security code for the security system. He then headed into the kitchen and he opens up the huge metallic door of the fridge. He grabs the milk carton and unscrews the top. Bucky knows he's going to get yelled at for drinking out of the milk carton. Does he care? Yes, yes he does. He doesn't like it when he angers his queen over little things but drinking out of the milk carton gives him a slight sense of rebellion. He is a dork like that.

Soon enough after taking off his shoes, he trudged his way up the grand staircase whilst wiping the reminisce of a milk mustache. He went down the hallway and he stopped when he heard the soft cries of his baby girl as she has just awoken. Bucky went straight into his princess's nursery and straight to her crib.

"Princess, it's alright," Bucky whispered softly and reached his arms into the crib. "Daddy's here."

He carefully lifted his 1 month old and he hushes her cries. He holds her close and kisses the top of her head. He rocks her gently. He checks her diaper and it's dry for once. Therefore, she must be hungry. He can either wake you up and ask for your boob for his child or he can go get a bottle ready for his precious little baby girl to eat.

"Let's go get you a bottle," Bucky whispered softly.

He left the nursery cradling your baby girl in his arms. He carefully went down the stairs and went back into the kitchen. She cried as he tried rocking all while trying to get his perfect little girl a bottle to satisfy her hunger.

"So, the mob boss can't even multitask with a baby in his arms as he tries to prepare her a bottle?" You said with a shit eating grin on your face.

He gave you a look but he felt relieved. He was about to hand you the baby but you shook your head no. You got started on making a bottle for her and Bucky leaned against the kitchen island. He watched how you had the bottle done and in his hands to the perfect temperature for his daughter without even batting an eye.

"You're amazing, dollface," Bucky said softly as his daughter easily latches onto the bottle.

"I know," you said with a cocky grin.

You sat yourself up on the counter right beside him and he pressed a kiss to your lips.

"I'm glad I married you," Bucky whispered.

"It's only cause you wanted my dad's territory," you said running a hand through his hair.

"True, but I got the love of my life as well," Bucky said. "And my beautiful daughter... and your father's companies and territories."

"Thank god, I didn't want to deal with the businesses," you said and he stood in front of you.

"Yeah? I think you would've been a great boss," Bucky said.

"Better than you, sweet cheeks," you said patting his cheek.

You slide off the counter and looked at your man.

"Come to bed soon, I wanna snuggle up to my man," you said and left the kitchen.

Bucky chuckled softly and looked at his baby girl. Her eyes are fluttering closed as she drinks her formula. Soon enough, she finishes the bottle. Bucky burps her as he heads up the stairs. Once he's settled her into her crib after putting a clean diaper on her. He's then off to your room. He stripped down to his boxers and slides into bed with you.

"My mobster finally has come to bed," you mumbled curling into his side as he's laying on his back.

Bucky wraps his arms around you and said, "I love you, my queen."

"I love you, my mob boss," you said nuzzling your head into his neck.

Soon enough, you and your mob boss are asleep in each other's arms.