Scary Beautiful - S.S.

You have just been roped into a big prank war between Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan by Anthony Mackie who's just getting his hands dirty and Chris Hemsworth is joining in on the fun. You're sitting in a chair as two makeup artists have just started on the horror makeup.

"So, it's like 5am. Sebastian and Chris Evans aren't supposed to be on set till like 8 or 9am. Anyways, this is Y/n Y/l/n. She's a model, actress, lover of pranks, and the crush of one Sebastian Stan," Anthony said as Chris Hemsworth held his phone filming. "Evans and Stanny boy have been doing a prank war on set but they didn't invite me. Which is rude!"

"Yes it is," Hemsworth said.

"So rude," Dave Bautista said.

"And we're having Miss Y/n help us out," Anthony said. "Zoe and Karen and Dave and Pom are over there getting their makeup done while we get Y/n into some scary ass makeup over here."

You grinned.

"Doesn't Sebastian hate horror movies and all things scary?" Dave asked tiredly.

"Yeah," Anthony said grinning.

The whole trailer did a light chuckle since it's early.

"You're gonna freak him out," Zoe said laughing. "That poor man."

~~~

You got out of the trailer and put a fake blood mixture in your mouth. You put on the Deadpool plastic mask and put up the hood of the white/pastel pink unicorn onesie that you are wearing. Anthony put a fake knife in your hand.

"Alright, they come in down that way," Anthony said and he pulled the hood down a bit more.

You gave him a thumbs up and you headed off. You made sure you walked in the center of the road. You took slow steps once you spotted Sebastian walking onto set towards his trailer. He gets a little weirded out seeing you. You took off the mask and let it drop. You do a crooked smile as the fake blood drools out of your mouth and you show the knife.

"THIS ISNT FUNNY!" Sebastian screamed running to his left.

Anthony and Hemsworth laugh behind the trailer. You immediately start running after him. He's still screaming. You have the fake blood rolling down your chin and down your neck. You honestly are having a ball chasing a grown ass man.

Sebastian ran into Downey Town as RDJ is having a little breakfast with some cast members. However, you are taken away by Mackie and Hemsworth on a golf cart.

"He's terrified," you said as Mackie gives you the Deadpool mask.

The two have smirks on their faces. Sebastian hides behind Scarlett and she's just sipping on her coffee.

"What's got you scared, Winter Boo Bear?" Evans asked looking at Sebastian and chuckling.

"You little fucking shit," Sebastian hissed. "You have me running away from a fucking chick in a unicorn onesie! WE SAID NO HORROR!"

Everyone in the tent bursted out laughing and Sebastian crawled under one of the food tables. He brought his legs to his chest and Zoe knew exactly what was going on. She immediately started texting Hemsworth.

~~~

"Alright, Sebastian is under a table right now," Hemsworth said and showed the picture he was sent.

"Aww, poor thing," you said and you felt a little bad for scaring him.

You're getting a few more touch ups to the makeup and more fake blood added upon the onesie for a gorier look.

"Zoe says we have to get Evans next and Sebastian is thinking the Evans pulled the prank," Hemsworth said.

"Yes, we'll put her into Chris's trailer while he's filming a scene and when he comes back he'll be scared shitless," Anthony said.

You nodded loving the plan already.

~~~

You stood in the middle with the fake knife in hand that's dripping blood. You are doing your crooked smile as you played with the blade waiting on him. Your hood is up.

"I'm taking a nap, Mackie," Chris said walking up his trailer steps.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever," Anthony said next to Sebastian.

Chris went into the trailer and he gasped. You screamed at him. He screams running out of his trailer. You quickly followed behind. Sebastian gets spooked and latches onto Anthony as you chase after Chris who's terrified.

"Holy shit!" Mackie said.

"I fucking told people and nobody believed me!" Sebastian yelled.

Chris ran past people and you were picked up by Hemsworth before Evans noticed or anyone.

~~~

You are seated at the table with the hood up. Hemsworth is next to you and Anthony is across from you. RDJ is at the head with Susan Downey next to him and Jeremy Renner across from her. Scarlett is also at the table with Elizabeth Olson and the Russo brothers.

"Hey, here comes Evans and Sebastian," RDJ said.

The pair walked in. You leaped out of your seat and screamed at them. Sebastian fell back on his ass and Evans bolted out as fast as he could. You chased after for a little bit hearing the laughter and watching how fast he's running without looking back.

You walked back into the tent and got an applause. You took a bow and Sebastian has his arms wrapped around himself as he's still on the ground.

"Amazing work! You deserve an Oscar!" RDJ said.

"Sebastian, get up and get a picture with her," Anthony said.

Sebastian gets up and Anthony pulls out his phone. You smile and Sebastian wraps his arms around himself. Anthony takes a picture and everyone is just laughing.

"Sebastian, Who is that?" Anthony asked still holding up his phone.

"A demon unicorn," Sebastian said.

You laughed and he looked at you.

~~~

Most of the cast is out having some fun together at a laser tag and arcade place that RDJ rented out. You're wearing the unicorn onesie and you're talking with Zoe and Anthony. Chris and Sebastian have just entered.

"They're here," Anthony whispered.

You popped the two blood capsules into your mouth and awaited. You have them in between your teeth as you waited. Anthony heads off. He starts talking with the boys. Zoe gives you the go ahead. You start heading over and their backs are to you.

"Holy shit," Anthony said acting scared.

They turn around and you bite down on the capsules. You screamed at them. Chris takes off and Sebastian stumbles back. He falls to the ground and everyone bursted out laughing. You hold out your hand Sebastian and gave him your award winning smile that's a bit bloody.

"She doesn't even have the makeup on!" Anthony said laughing.

Sebastian shakes his head no and stays sitting on the ground. You sit down beside him and lean over.

"You're adorable," you whispered.

He looked at you and he's blushing softly.

"You're scary beautiful," Sebastian whispered.