Tată - S.S.

Sebastian was nervous. He had met you back in Romania when he was visiting. You were a three year old orphan that followed him around ever since he gave you an apple. You had been trying to get one but nobody would give you one except Sebastian. He was gonna fly back to Romania to adopt you. However, he was literally told an hour ago that you were coming to him. He really wishes he was the one on the plane flying you home instead of some adoption agent. He also doesn't have his apartment necessarily ready for a kid. It's clean but it's more of a bachelor pad instead of a home for a four year old. He'll have to get some help from Anthony and Chris who are coming tomorrow to spend time with him.

You come off the plane with a lollipop in your mouth, the golden wings pinned to your dusty blue dress, and this miserable attitude all over your face. Sebastian wanted to laugh at how precious you look. It's just so adorable. The agent leads you to him and he crouched down holding the teddy bear he got for you on his way to the airport.

"Bună," Sebastian said softly. Hi.

You smiled remembering the apple guy. You took the bear and wrapped your arms around Sebastian's neck. He grinned widely and lifted you off the ground. The lady gave him a backpack that has everything you have in it and gave him a run down on what happened on the plane before she's off.

"Hai acasa," Sebastian said to you. Let's go home.

"Acasă?" You asked confused. Home?

"Da," Sebastian said. Yes.

You looked at him in disbelief and tilted your head to the side. It was adorable. He just smiled softly and started making the long trek to his car.

~~~

Sebastian walked into his apartment carrying you. The two of you had gone to McDonald's since you were starving even though you didn't tell him. Back at the orphanage, if you whined or said anything about being hungry, it didn't end well. You didn't have any friends. The kids all kinda picked on you. You were the weakest of the bunch and truth be told Sebastian can see how scrawny you look and feel by just barely holding you. He's very happy to have you.

He closed the front door carefully not wanting to disturb you sleeping. He moved slowly through the apartment hearing your soft snoring. You're just so precious to him already. He takes you to his bedroom since his guest bedroom is truthfully Anthony's room and he's coming tomorrow along with Chris. Sebastian honestly is gonna make Chris and Anthony share the bed or he might put you in the guest room and make the two sleep on the couch.

Sebastian carefully places you under the covers and he takes off your shoes. You stirred awake.

"Shhh, dragoste, poti dormi," Sebastian whispered. Love, you can sleep.

You shake your little head no and wrapped your arms around his neck. Sebastian chuckled and kicked off his shoes and took off the backpack. He got into the bed and you're quick to cuddle up with him. His heart just swells.

~~~

Sebastian pulls up to the arrivals lane at the airport. You're in your car seat holding tightly onto the bear he got you. The two of you are talking back and forth in Romanian and he mainly just listens to your adorable babbling.

Chris and Anthony come out of the airport with their luggage. The duo are exhausted and ready to crash. Sebastian pulls up further down the lane and rolls down his window.

"Sup, ya hoes," Sebastian said and you immediately got quiet.

"Pop the trunk, dick fuck," Chris said.

"Watch your language," Sebastian sassed pressing a button and the trunk opens.

"Why is there a giant Costco sized teddy bear?" Anthony asked putting his bags in before Chris gets a chance.

Sebastian just smirked. Soon enough the bags are in the trunk, Anthony gets into the front whilst Chris opens the door to the back row. You looked at Chris and he looked at you.

"Oh my god," Chris said excitedly and he got in.

"Oh so that's why there's a teddy bear in the trunk," Anthony said.

Chris held out his hand to high five you while Anthony claimed that they're in fact dolls and Sebastian started driving. You gently placed your hand into Chris's large ass hand. He grinned and he wishes that he had Dodger thinking that you'll love the dog. Honestly, everyone loves Dodger.

"When did you get her?" Chris asked.

"Yesterday and her name is Y/n. She doesn't speak any English," Sebastian stated.

"Oh fun," Anthony said sarcastically.

~~~

You're on Sebastian's lap as you and the guys are on the second floor of Olive Garden sitting in a booth. You were supposed to be sitting in the booster seat but that didn't happen so you're sitting in Sebastian's lap. Anthony and Chris are from the two of you looking at the menu. Your head is against the center of Sebastian's chest and your tiny ears can hear the steady beat of his heart. You're trying your hardest to stay awake and clutching onto the bear. You're also wrapped up in Sebastian's black bomber jacket.

"She's gonna crash," Chris said pointing at you.

"I know," Sebastian said looking at you.

"She'll be fine. My kids crash in restaurants all the time," Anthony said. "What's great is that you can order for them and then eat their food."

The three chuckled and you get startled by Sebastian's movement. He's quick to rub your back and you relax easily back into him. You bury your face into his chest which makes him smile and he pets your hair.

"Jesus, fucking natural," Chris scoffed jokingly and taking a breadstick.

"Really?" Sebastian asked.

"Yeah man. You're already an amazing dad to her," Anthony said.

"Thank y—," Sebastian spoke.

"Tată, shhhhhh," You shushed.

A huge smile came across Sebastian's face and his arms wrapped around you.

"What did she say?" Chris asked with his mouth full of the breadstick.

"Tată," Sebastian said.

"And that means?" Anthony asked.

"Dad."