Arranged - B.B.

Everyone sat around the couches, on the floor, and stood around. They all had just finished up one of the infamous Stark parties. Now, they're playing Never Have I Ever game.

"Never have I ever had sex in public," Tony said taking a shot.

Natasha, Clint, Rhodey, and Pepper grabbed a shot. They all downed them.

"Never have I ever been married," Clint said grabbing himself another shot.

Pepper and Tony grab one but so does Bucky. Steve looked at him shocked and so does Sam.

"Uh, explain, Metallica," Tony said downing his shot.

Bucky just took a deep breath and then downed the shot.

"There was a brief time like a few years back before you guys got me when Hydra didn't have the funds anymore," Bucky said scratching the back of his head. "And this very rich dictator wanted to invest into Hydra."

"And?" Steve asked.

"Well, he had this very beautiful daughter and he couldn't find a "suitable" man to be with her until he saw me. Now, I was chained up and shit at the time. He doubled his money to invest if I were to marry her which I was forced to do. But for a year, I was sort of free but like within the guy's estate," Bucky said. "All I had to do is make sure she stayed alive. It was one of the better times I've had in Hydra."

"What was her name?" Clint asked wiping away his drunken tears.

"Y/n," Bucky said.

"Damn," Tony said. "Is she alive?"

"Tony," Pepper said. 

"Ummm, I hope so," Bucky said.

"Last name?" Natasha asked.

"Barnes," Bucky said.

"They let you know your name?" Sam asked.

"Well, the priest said it," Bucky sassed. "He's like "I now pronounce you Mr. James Buchanan Barnes and Mrs. Y/n Y/m/n Barnes.""

"Is that her?" Natasha asked pulling up a holographic picture above the coffee table.

Bucky looked at you and took a deep breath. You had a small smile on your face. He remembered that picture. He was there and that smiled turned into you laughing hysterically over something he did to make you laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes," Natasha said.

~~~

You hid in your big closet holding your 3 year old just like Bucky told ya to back then. You've just watched your father's head be chopped off by one of his rivals. You escaped to your room after grabbing your son. He's silently whimpering after hearing multiple gunshots and you've got tears streaming down your face.

"Oh you didn't invite me?" Tony said sarcastically in his Iron Man suit at the front of the huge mansion.

He blasted open the door with the guards flying back. He made his way in and Thor is right behind him swinging his hammer.

"Ready?" Wanda asked looking at Bucky.

Bucky nodded looking at the window on the fourth floor. Wanda's hands glow and she launched Bucky into the window. He goes flying through and rolls onto the ground. He groaned once he came to a stop in the walk in closet. You held your son tighter hearing the breaking of the window. He whimpered a little louder which Bucky heard. Bucky gets up carefully and he goes down to the very end of the l-shaped closet. Steve is next through the window which Bucky straight up ignores.

You put a hand over your mouth and your son's as you see the black combat boots that Bucky is wearing. Bucky pushes all the dresses back and he crouched down. Wanda comes through the window.

"Y/n," Bucky whispered.

You opened your eyes and looked at him. He smiled at you and he's sees his son, Adrian, for the first time. Tears streamed down your face and he pressed his lips against your forehead. He took Adrian into his flesh arm and Adrian looked up at Bucky slightly scared.

"I wish I had a closet like this," Wanda whispered to Steve as Bucky helped you out.

"I told ya I'd protect you no matter what," Bucky whispered.

You wrapped your arms around his torso so tightly. He put his metal arm around you. Steve watched at how gentle Bucky is with the both of you like how he is with Peter and Morgan when they visit the compound.

"Let's get out of here," Bucky said looking at Steve and Wanda.

To be continued?