Good Guy - B.B.

You're livid. You were assured by the man you love that he doesn't love her anymore. He loves you. That's a lie you believed from him. He destroyed you and as well as your future with him and his child. It also destroyed your friendship with his ex and your now ex best friend who was his supposed ex. Maybe she was the one who seduced him back into her arms. God, you hope so but that doesn't stop the anger within.

You had left the avengers without another word and moved all the way to Paris, France. You got yourself back into the world of fashion outside of designing super suits for the superheroes. You also styled most of them for events and especially your ex fiancé. It's how you met Bucky. He kept complaining and whining in what Tony made him wear. Tony brought you in knowing you had a degree in fashion design and you've styled people before. You got Bucky to wear a light blue suit, grey boots, this cashmere shirt underneath the jacket, and absolutely no gloves. It was very comfortable and it was bold. It didn't make him look like a villain. He felt amazing going to the event looking like that. He had a permanent smile on his face that day.

You're sitting outside of a little cafe with your baby girl who's enjoying her chocolate croissant. She's sitting at your left facing the streets. You're working on a sketch for a dress for someone very famous. Bucky sees the sight. He sees how her eyes are the same color as his and how her dark chocolate hair is in two buns, how she adores you and looks at you like you're a superhero.

"See. You fucked up. This is all on you," Sam said. "You should be sitting with them. You should be the one dusting off the crumbs from that croissant that ended up in that little girl's lap. You should be helping clean the chocolate off of that kid's face. Two rings should be on Y/n's finger and one on yours, man. But you fucking let Natasha take you back to her bed instead."

"I—," Bucky started speaking.

"Don't be telling me. Go make things right before I get a fucking shotgun and walk you over there myself," Sam snapped.

Bucky took a deep breath and looked over at the two of you. Your sketchpad is now closed. A coloring book is opened and crayons replace the fancy high end colored pencils. His daughter is now in your lap. Sam's glare makes Bucky move his feet towards the two of you. Bucky sits across from you and her eyes light up.

"Papa!" Winnie squealed.

You let her get out of your lap and rush over to Bucky. His heart swelled and he easily takes his little girl into his arms. Her tiny little arms wrapped around his neck and he holds her tightly to his chest. You sat back and flipped him off as you pushed up your glasses. You can see Sam laughing across the street as he leaves.

"Mommy told me you a supa-hewo," Winnie said looking her dad in the eyes.

Bucky smiled hearing her mispronunciations. He finds it adorable.

"That is true. Sorry I haven't seen you sooner, ladybug," Bucky said.

Her smile shines oh so brightly at Bucky and says, "it's okays. You're here now!"

And god, Bucky has a lot of regrets but he's glad he's meeting her. He's very thankful that you must've filled Winnie's ears on the good things about him. You made him the good guy even though he destroyed your heart and betrayed your trust. He knows for a fact that you didn't have to do that and that's how he knows you're a better person than he is or ever will be.

To be continued?