Brace-Face - S.S.

For as long as Sebastian has been with you, you've had braces. He was fine with it. He teased you constantly about it and you laughed with him. He'd be there when they really started to tighten them. He'd get you ice cream and what not so you'd get something into your system. He married you when you had braces. He finds it hilarious. You both didn't care, you just wanted to be with each other.

You're in bed on your phone when your man comes in after having a long flight. He's not doing so great but he is happy to be home. He slides into the bed kicking his shoes off and you opened your arms to him. He doesn't hesitate to go in them and rest his head under your chin.

"I'm so glad to be home, brace face," Sebastian said.

"I'm glad you're home too, Mr. Stan," you said with a clear lisp.

He immediately pushed himself up and straddles you. His fingers pry open your mouth and he gasped loudly.

"What in tarnation is this?!" He asked dramatically.

"Retainers," you said.

"ITS PLASTIC! YOU AREN'T ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY!" He screamed in a playfully manner.

You laughed and he shoved his face into your pillow right by your head. He screamed into the pillow which made you laugh more.

"Oh my god, baby!" Sebastian said kissing your cheek. "When did you get your braces off?"

"Earlier today," you said.

"Damn. Let me see that perfect smile," Sebastian said.

You smile all the way to your eyes.

A/N: I'm mainly on tumblr rn. A lot of my newest fics are on there. It's @kiwisomething as well so it should be easy to find.  There's a lot of Chris Evans on there if you're into him. I'll probably have some works from here on there as well and vice versa.