Everything Comes In 3's (& 2's) - B.B. (request)

Bucky walked into the house to find Jesse, the quietest of his triplets, holding his teddy bear sitting in the middle of the living room looking through Dr. Seuss's Hop on Pop. Bucky smiles and places his duffel bag filled with clothes down (he made sure to leave his weapons in the car). It's pretty quiet in the house. Bucky heads to Jesse and he scoops him up taking his book as well. He plops down on the couch putting Jesse in his lap.

"Papa!" Jesse said quietly.

He's the smallest of the three and the most well behaved. He's also a very gentle little man and very clumsy like yourself. Jesse also definitely needs one on one time with you or Bucky at least for a couple of minutes to an hour and he doesn't really need much as long as he has his books to flip through.

"Hey, bubba. Want me to read it to you?" Bucky asked running his hand through Jesse's hair.

He nodded and snuggled into Bucky's white shirt that he's wearing under his blue bomber jacket. Bucky opens the book up to the first page and Jesse clutches onto his bear and the fabric of his dad's shirt. Bucky kisses the top of his head before he starts reading the words aloud to Jesse softly. Alpine joins the two on the couch.

Soon enough the three of them fall asleep on the couch. You come down the stairs with Jackson wrapped up in a towel and Josh is asleep in your bed with a fever. He hasn't been feeling all that great physically and neither are you emotionally until you see your husband on the couch snoring with Jesse. You pressed a kiss to your husband's forehead and head down to the laundry room.

~~~

Bucky wakes up to Jackson also curled up to him on his right side while Jesse has the left. The two have their own blankets and teddy bears as they are now watching The Incredibles 2. You were the one to show him the movie and he laughs cause it relates so closely to his life. More than ever now since he's got the three kids but all they are are half super soldier. You calmly come down the stairs and head to Bucky.

"There's a car outside with two people or more people. It's a blacked out lambo and it's been there for over an hour. Nobody's gotten out," you whispered ever so quietly into your husband's ear.

"Where's Joshy?" He asked.

"In our room," you whispered.

"I'll deal with it. Take em upstairs, dollface," Bucky whispered. "Hide in our room."

You kissed him quickly and he said, "boys, go upstairs with your mom. We'll watch the movie up there with Joshy and we'll all snuggle up on the bed."

"Popcorn?" Jesse asked.

"Yup, Buddy. I'm gonna make it. You guys get the fort built," Bucky said standing up.

He helps the two off the couch and turns off the tv. He hands you their blankets and makes his boys carry their stuffed animals. You follow behind the two and Bucky follows behind you.

"Be careful," you whispered.

"Of course. I'm gonna take out the trash and I'll be up with you guys with popcorn. Don't worry, honey, I'm an Avenger," Bucky said.

He pressed his soft lips against yours and said, "you also have to tell me what the doc said."

You nodded and hugged him quickly. He presses his lips against your forehead. He rubs your back and lets you go back upstairs. He heads to the kitchen and goes to the garbage can that pulls out. He pulls out the garbage bag and luckily it's already filled. He grabs his gun that's taped against the trash can. He tucks it in his waistband of his jeans and pulls his shirt over.

Bucky heads to the front door lugging the trash and opens the door. He comes down the porch steps and sees the car you were talking about. He takes the trash out and heads to the car. He knocks on the window. The window rolls down and Sam is the one to look up at Bucky.

"Hey," Sam said.

"What are you guys doing?" Bucky asked looking into the car to see Natasha's in the passenger seat and Steve's in the back.

"Oh, just looking around the neighborhood," Sam said.

"Ya know, there's a neighborhood watch," Bucky said. "Also, the missus doesn't like people scouting out in front of the house. Puts her on edge. She's very protective of the kids."

"Domesticity is a good look on you, Barnes," Natasha said.

"Thank you. I try," Bucky said. "You guys can come back tomorrow. I don't wanna share my boys tonight."

"How many are there?" Steve asked.

"They're triplets so three," Bucky said.

Their jaws dropped and Bucky chuckles.

"Don't worry, there's two more coming," Bucky said with a grin on his face.

"Damn, you've been getting lucky," Sam said in shock.

"I've done it about twice and always over shoot the load," Bucky said.

Steve blushes and Sam dying laughing. Natasha just shakes her head. Bucky just grins feeling proud of himself and puts his hands in his pockets.

"I gotta go make popcorn. I'll see ya guys tomorrow," Bucky said letting the trio go.

Bucky heads back inside and kicks off his shoes. He goes back to the kitchen and places his gun back. He grabs the big bag of kettle corn instead of throwing popcorn into the microwave. He just heads upstairs and heads to the bedroom.

"Alright, the trash has been taken out," Bucky said and you smiled. "No crumbs in the bed and I'm looking at you, mama."

You scoffed at mock offense and the boys giggled. Bucky gives the bag of popcorn to you and he sheds his clothes down to his socks and boxer briefs. He climbs in on his side where Joshy lays tiredly awake. You've got the other two your side. Josh climbs onto his dad's chest and Bucky wraps his arms around him. Josh mainly hugs the metal arm.

"You feeling alright, Joshy?" Bucky asked.

Josh coughs on his dad's chest and Bucky frowns. Josh has always been the one to follow Bucky around and is probably closest to him while the other two are full on mama's boys. He's Bucky's little buddy and the two are completely attached at the hip whenever Bucky's home. The duo are absolute trouble together and you know for a fact that it'll be worse when Josh gets older.

"He's already got the cold medicine. It's just his turn to be sick," you explained as The Incredibles play on the tv.

Bucky just nods and rubs Josh's back. He kisses the top of his son's head and relaxes with him on top of his chest. He's very content to be at home with his family.

"Hey, we're gonna have another boy and a girl," you said.

"HALLELUJAH!"

"PAPA! YOU ARE WOUD!"